[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, I'm insane and want to split my cheek open for reasons.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (167KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
167KB, 800x600px
So, I'm insane and want to split my cheek open for reasons. Is there anything important there? Could I bleed out from a wound that size?
>>
If you're insane, what does it matter? Find out for yourself.
>>
>>17400578

you could bleed out from a wound of most any size it depends on hwo fast you get medical attention.

>>17400583

top kek tho
>>
File: 1469483433465.jpg (14KB, 358x358px) Image search: [Google]
1469483433465.jpg
14KB, 358x358px
>>17400578
Seek therapy or a hospital.

I'm not aging that to be a dick or anything but you should contact one or the other to either stop you you and ask why you want to do it (therapy) or a hospital in case you, well, bleed out and possibly die. I'm not a doctor so I wouldn't know but I'm not fucking retarded enough to cut my own cheek off so yeah just a suggestion.
>>
>>17400591
*Saying not aging Jesus Christ I can't type today
>>
>>17400578
some fucked up fools in this world
>>
>>17400578
if you can't figure it out without asking 4chan, then you are not smart enough to do it without fucking it up, and no amount of advice we give can stop that
>>
>>17400578
Do you want to look like Mileena from Mortal Kombat for the ultimate /v/ cosplay?
>>
>>17400578
Don't listen to these faggots. You should do it and post pics
>>
>>17400578
it might hurt
>>
File: 1460908169619s.jpg (2KB, 125x90px) Image search: [Google]
1460908169619s.jpg
2KB, 125x90px
do it
>>
MOM IS GONNA FREAK
>>
>>17400643
I bet this edgy teen fuck wants to be like the Joker.
>>
>>17400583
Under rated post. Seriously though, why would an actually insane person ask for permission?
>>
go outside you fucking meme
>>
>>17401599
they're obviously saying that they are insane for wanting to do this
>>
>>17401618
Okay? Again, why would an actually insane person ask if it's okay before doing it?
>>
>>17401629
they aren't actually saying they're insane dude
>>
>>17401638
>they aren't actually saying they're insane dude
It's one person though? Also OP literally just said that in the original post. Feel free to scroll up.
>>
hey this is your inner voice of reason:

I promise you if you follow through and do that you are going to instantly regret it, if you decide to keep living after that point you're going to live with a permanent highly visible scar that will make it impossible to have normal friends/job/relations without having to constantly explain yourself. Pretty much everyone who has ever cut themselves know that you end up having to live with that shit.

If it's that bad, just kill yourself dude.
>>
>>17401648
ok you're just fucking with me
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.