[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just got dumped a few days ago from my first relationship because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: OAG.jpg (24KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
OAG.jpg
24KB, 500x376px
I just got dumped a few days ago from my first relationship because I wasn't jealous enough over my partner. He interpreted it as me not caring, and nothing I could say would change that. If someone isn't jealous over you hanging out with friends of your preferred gender, do you interpret it as not caring?

I always just thought jealousy was a negative and destructive thing. Do people want it?
>>
>>17400530
>If someone isn't jealous over you hanging out with friends of your preferred gender, do you interpret it as not caring?
no, it's called being over 15 and not psycho

>I always just thought jealousy was a negative and destructive thing.
it is

>Do people want it?
insecure people do
>>
>>17400530
bullshit reason, find a grow up next time
>>
>>17400530
>>17400538
>>17400545
these are people who want to have their cake and eat it to, so to speak

complacency is the first sign of a problem, when you're just indifferent to everything your lover, boyfriend, whatever does, it shows them you might have a reason (possibly another person) acting as a justifier so as not to invest emotion. people aren't psychos because they get jealous, they're jealous because they're psychos. But this is not the important issue here - you make it seem like you just kind of bored them, if I'm being honest
>>
>>17400557
misinterpreting a lack of jealousy as not caring is not the same as actual lack of caring. but ok
>>
any guy worth his salt would respect the fact that you're not the jealous type. sounds like he's inexperienced and insecure and doesn't realize how annoying and destructive irrational emotions like jealousy is.

i dated insecure guys who got jealous easily and expected me to be jealous of them too. it was exhausting and i hated it. it was always a power struggle and there was constant drama and arguments. you dodged a bullet in my opinion, op.
>>
>>17400614
yep, who wants a drama queen
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.