[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Older brother says I don't have money and breaks the things

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Older brother says I don't have money and breaks the things I save up to buy like my new laptop. I told him today upset in front of my mom that I wished he bit the dust early.

I feel regret to say that but honestly I'm broke and have no computer because my older brother (28yo) went inside my room and breaks my furniture and laptop because he has anger issues.

I regret what I said.
>>
Why do you regret it?

Older brothers get the whole 'I'm not special anymore complex' and turn into giant fucking spastics to their younger siblings. It's normal to hate your older brother.
>>
Would you guys feel to have an older brother that is college educated and you being the younger bro by 5 years with no college degree scraping to get by and then having him break your stuff you saved up 4 months to buy and refusing to pay?
>>
>>17400532

Because I told him I wished he died early in front of my mom
>>
>>17400532

My bro is special. He has college degree and a gf. I'm the younger sibling that doesnt have shit.
>>
>>17400543
So? What it's just your mothers opinion you're worried about? If she didn't breed that retard you wouldn't have the problems you're having. If he's 28, lives at home, and throws tantrums, your mother did a shit job.
>>
>>17400552

True. I now learned about myself. Whenever people talk about having money or saying that I don't have money, I go for a walk and remember the days when money didn't matter.

I know one day I'll be a father.
>>
>>17400539
I'd start saving up again, but instead of buying something just use the money to move out. I wouldn't give my new address to anybody in the family, only to friends that I could trust to keep their mouth shut. then on the day I moved out, when I went to get the last box, I'd go in his room and break some of his shit. then disappear for good.
>>
also if you don't have a lock installed on your door then you are a fool. and if your mom won't let you have a lock on your door then she is a shitty mom. regardless of who you live with, you have a right to not have your shit broken.
>>
>>17400592
>>17400586

Yes. I rented before for 2 years and spent around 4 thousands for legal fees for a copyright and trademark for a business (dream) I have in mind. The trademark is under my name so I want to lift off and buy a place rather than rent.

Sadly enough. I'm all that I got and a trademark.
>>
>>17400524
i wouldnt, ur brother is a piece of shit. breaking someones property is not an excuse for anger issues, thats disrespect. anger issues are reflected inwards or towards anonymous or your own property.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.