[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to be confident around women. To cut a long story short,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: 20u6dsy.jpg (275KB, 750x563px) Image search: [Google]
20u6dsy.jpg
275KB, 750x563px
I want to be confident around women.

To cut a long story short, I was never great with women as a teen because I suffered terrible self-esteem issues. I've worked on them over the years and eventually got into a long-term relationship, but that ended badly which really set me back.

I'm in my second year of university now and really want to take charge of my life. I'm a very ambitious guy, I have a lot going for me, I work out and I'm reasonably attractive. The problem is, I just don't have the balls anymore. I've never approached a girl at a club, and I don't know what to say if I did. But I want to learn.

So, I have a few months to mentally prepare myself for this, but I need your help!
>>
you rationalize everything you do because it makes you more comfortable.

its not your fault you were bad with women, you had self esteem issues! its not your fault you still dont know what to do, that break up set you back!

you will argue in response that you arent excusing or blaming your issues away, but your post and actions speak for themselves. you are in a place where you can say
>I WANT TO IMPROVE
>BUT GOSH GOLLY ITS SO HARD AND NOT MY FAULT

it is you subconsciously trying to perpetuate your life style. making you seem brave enough to try, but doomed to failure so its not your fault.

let go of htat. there are no 'self esteem issues' anymore. there is no more anxiety. there is no more practice, there is no more guides or tools or tips.

there is simply you, and other people. you talk to them. about whatever you want. there is no magical approach to conversation that guarantees results. and if a conversation doesn't lead to anything, thats fine. simply talk to people, and learn from it. go out with a friend and ask them to approach someone with you. let them lead. simply watch and follow along. then do what they do.

99% of the time you know what to say. you simply rationalize that 'nah thats stupid' and then dont say it.

many many many marriages, relationships, friendships, and conversations began with
>hi, I'm anon, hows it going?
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.