[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going out with a girl tonight who I've been friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1213690133873.jpg_595.jpg (50KB, 595x476px) Image search: [Google]
1213690133873.jpg_595.jpg
50KB, 595x476px
I'm going out with a girl tonight who I've been friends with forever. How do I make it apparent this is supposed to be a date without making it weird?
>>
Does she realize it's a date? You can't declare it's a date mid-excursion, you have to declare it beforehand.
>>
>>17399822
There's goid chance she knows already; read the signs, make it fun and go in for the kill if the opportunity presents itself. Beware, however: old friends aren't always good couples. Best of luck.
>>
>>17399837
>You can't declare it's a date mid-excursion,

I just laughed out loud thinking about this.
>>
>>17399837
I have no idea. If I had no history with this girl, I would think it would be pretty obvious it was. But it's not like this is the first time we've ever gone out to eat or anything. It's painfully ambiguous.

>>17399841
She's terrible at signs though. She's very...not shy but not exactly assertive. Or maybe I'm just an oblivious idiot, I'unno.
>>
>>17399864
Say something like this early on
"I know we've gone out and done stuff like this before. Let's make tonight a date instead." Say it with confidence and like you're inviting her on a fun adventure. If she's into you she'll play along. Keep it playful but confident through the night.
>>
"Have you ever thought of us as being more than just friends?"
>says yes
Then ask her to be your girl
>says no
"Yeah that would awful wouldn't it? :p" *silently die inside*

The "friendzone" doesn't exist. Either you haven't made your romantic intentions clear enough, or she don't want you which means stop trying to be her bf.
>>
>>17399822

you are asking the wrong question.

if its supposed to be a date, and she wants it to be a date, why would it be weird?

its only weird if she doesnt see it as or want it to be a date.

ergo, you are asking 'how do i force her to love me?'

you dont. the reality of most situations is that everything comes with a risk and a sacrifice. you are risking your fragile emotions here, wherein 'making it weird' would just be your embarrassment of trying to make it something its not.

just go for the kiss and whatever happens happens
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.