[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Black and very unattractive >fit, social and I have a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 6

File: 1424225647718.jpg (309KB, 1199x790px) Image search: [Google]
1424225647718.jpg
309KB, 1199x790px
>Black and very unattractive
>fit, social and I have a lot of friends
>I'm in graduate school and I have a house
>24, never had a girlfriend
>Girls keep telling me how nice and wonderful I am but they don't want to date me
>The girl i like told me that I was marriage material but she doesn't want to date me
>What do?
>>
At least you have friends who are nice despite not wanting to date you - are they attractive girls? They don't want to date you because you're unattractive, that's the only reason. They would if you were attractive, that is just how it all works.
>>
>>17399668
Increase your attractiveness. You wouldn't date a girl you weren't attracted to because she had a lot of friends. Girls are the same. Become someone worth dating physically or lower your standards to someone who is also very unattractive.
>>
>>17399692
Yeah, I figured as much. Nothing is more annoying than when your female friend who is single tells you that you deserve a girlfriend but then turns you down when you ask her out. Why even fucking tell me all that shit.
>>
>>17399694
I basically have no standards. I try to work out every so often, I smile a lot and I make people laugh. I'm also very responsible. The only thing I can't do is change how ugly my face is.
>>
>>17399668
What type of girl do you like and how do you market yourself?

Do you go for the educated Obama type of game, or are you more into the urban black scene? How tall are you? Do you live in a racist area?
>>
>>17399718
This post made me laugh
>>
>>17399718
I usually go for mildly attractive and educated girls. I avoid very attractive girls because I know that I don't have a chance. I live in a good neighborhood, down the street from an elementary school. Most of my coworkers and classmates are white but I usually surround myself with good people. I did try to date a friend of mine once, but she did not like me because I was black. I'm 6'1", 180 lbs and I'm fit.
>>
>>17399668
I'm trying
>>
>>17399668
>>Black and very unattractive
>Girls keep telling me how nice and wonderful I am but they don't want to date me
>The girl i like told me that I was marriage material but she doesn't want to date me
>What do?

Gonna give it to you 100percent real shit nigga

I mean you are Black unattractive is already implied

Girls who say nice things but don't want to date you are simply being nice

You are not desirable in any way shape or form and your race makes it impossible to try and change that unless you get extream plastic surgery and look like Micheal Jackson

Straight up
I know you probably don't like Blacks girls sinc what I just stated nigga but that is our shit
Get a Black girl

No curvy latinas, not Blonde bombshells, no cute asian
Because you are also feeding your self hate when you go for one too.
Get a THICKK Black girl just do it other shit will matter less a vagina is just a vagina

Good luck nigga.

>>24, never had a girlfriend

Nope fuck this shit lol
Just do whateveryone else does an play video games lol it's better than sex and really who gives a fuck live life to be happy and video games make people happy.
>>
You're going to have to wait until you're older when girls are less horrible and vain.

Or get jacked. That always works.
>>
>>17400000
Check 'em.
>>
>>17400014
t. 18 year old acne ridden /pol/ack.

2/10 bait :^)
>>
>>17399668
A lot of girls don't like black guys for whatever reason

But try ditching any ghetto shit you might do. I hate to say this but act as "white" as you can.

Also get a cool haircut. Long on top, shaved fade down the rest or something similiar

And then finally try establishing yourself as something. Be the guy who is well read, or something like that. Be "that guy" in a positive light. It makes you seem very independent and like you know your shit.
I honestly don't think girls give a fuck about a guys face that much. Its probably all the other small stuff you're doing man.
>>
>>17399668
>fit
>>17399994
>fit

Do you even fucking Browse /fit/
You are unattractive AND you are Black
Do you not see the threads "No matter how hard you lift you will always have that face"

Nigger that is meant for you
Getting fit is supposed to help a little but it is not going to change you Jesus Christ how Autistic are you?
It boosts you up it wont make you white or attractive.

This is fucking sad but whatever at least you are trying to better yourself I guess that's good.
>>
>>17400024
>A lot of girls don't like black guys for whatever reason

Lol I'm a guy and I don't like Black girls either

What fucking reason do you think?
Take a wild fucking guess as to why?
>>
Op you got good advice now leave, people are trolling you.
>>
Redpill yourself, you're a provider.
>>
>>17400022
Sure man whatever you need to tell yourself.
>>
>>17400036
>Op you got good advice

Lmao where?
>>
>>17400047

He did though, if he can see past the trolling.

Basically, he answered his own question in the OP:

1. Women do not generally like blacks unless they are exceptional.
2. Being ugly is bad.
3. He needs to compensate as hard as possible.
>>
>>17400059
>1. Women do not generally like blacks unless they are exceptional.
Right on the first part
Even Black women don't like Black men.
>2. Being ugly is bad.
How the hell did you come to such a scientific breakthrough
>3. He needs to compensate as hard as possible.

He already is sociall and tried to make everyone laugh what else?
He is a tryhard already by the way he talks about himself
>I'm /fit/ I'm /fit/ I'm /fit/
Newsflash you are still ugly and trying this hard makes you seem desperate as fuck

Jesus Christ why the fuck do you even care OP? Honestly?
Grow the fuck up and realize girls are not the world.
>>
>>17400084

>
He already is sociall and tried to make everyone laugh what else?
>He is a tryhard already by the way he talks about himself

Not only is he a try-hard, but he is a white-washed black guy, whose parents pampered him and bought him a house.

He can do more though - make more money, get more fit (he is probably bsing to a large degree. Not fat =/= fit). Get some interesting skills, etc.

>Jesus Christ why the fuck do you even care OP? Honestly?
>Grow the fuck up and realize girls are not the world.

Right. Missing out on a large part of life should be welcomed. He should just become a monk, actually.
>>
>>17400098
>Right. Missing out on a large part of life should be welcomed. He should just become a monk, actually.

>Women
>Large part of life

Kek
>>
File: Maslow's_hierarchy_of_needs.png (374KB, 1717x1124px) Image search: [Google]
Maslow's_hierarchy_of_needs.png
374KB, 1717x1124px
>>17400103

See 80% of the posts on this board. Of course, you are enlightened and above such basic normal needs.
>>
>>17400111
>See 80% of the posts on this board. Of course, you are enlightened and above such basic normal needs.

Implying /adv/ is enlightened Including me and you
>>
>>17400125

1. See image.
2. Stay on topic.
>>
>>17400132
I am on Topic
Calling you out on your bullshit
Women are whores now adays anyways lol have fun with a used up girl.
>>
>>17400142

Basically your argument is "I can't get a decent girl." And I agree with you, if you can't get a decent girl, you should probably stay single.

I am talking about actual decent women though.
>>
>>17400014

This is top 10 worst post I've ever seen on 4chan.
>>
>>17400084
Hey r9k
>>
>>17400145
>if you can't get a decent girl, you should probably stay single.

You just proved my point though
The only way OP is going to get a hot girl is by forcing her to be in a relationship with him.
>>
>>17400163

Depends on how ugly he is.
>>
>>17400170
Lmao any ugly dude is going to have a problem getting a hot girl not matter the race
And even the best looking Blacks have a problem getting girls
And he is Both

I mean lol this literally can not get any worse.
Only thing to make it worse is being stupid too.
he is literally the lowest of the low lmao
>>
Came into this thread to say a couple of words.

1) The idiots telling you're ugly cause you're black are just racist insecure acne ridden teenage white boys who want to make you feel bad for yourself for not being of your race. They also don't want you dating outside your race cause this bothers them for some reason.

2) I don't solely believe that it's your looks that are getting women to push you away. If you already have friends who are girls who don't want to date you then it's because there's a facet of your personality they have recognized that is a huge red flag. Either you come off as way too needy or way too controlling, and girls can smell this out the same way a dog can sniff out a steak from yards away. Work on your personality, establish intent earlier, don't pretend to be some girl's friend for months and then later on drop it on them that you "like" them cause chances are at 95% that she won't reciprocate cause she already put you into the friend box in her mind, and women are always very strict in terms of that stuff.

3) You did not list your personal traits in your post which leads me to believe you're not very confident in them or you dont trust in yourself all that much. The women that matter don't care if you have a nice house or go to graduate school, never try to impress women with material things, it's really obnoxious.

tl:dr....It's very likely that your appearance has little to do with girls liking you, I know some really ugly short guys who switch through some hot girls no problem and they dont do it by overcompensating, they do so by learning how to be socially smart and not just faking being friends hoping to get laid, be honest with yourself and be honest with people. You being black has nothing to do with it either, you live in the best time in history to have an interracial relationship, don't try and use that as a crutch. Also read, "How to win friends and influence people" by dale carnegie.
>>
>>17400176
I actually kinda feel bad
This is fucked up like I said this is as bad as it gets literal shit

I am sorry OP.
>>
>>17400176

Looks are not the only factor.

>1) The idiots telling you're ugly cause you're black are just racist insecure acne ridden teenage white boys who want to make you feel bad for yourself for not being of your race. They also don't want you dating outside your race cause this bothers them for some reason.

Pretty sure OP said he is ugly, not because of his race, but because he is ugly. Black men being discounted in terms of dating prospects is a scientific fact and a separate issue.

>3) You did not list your personal traits in your post which leads me to believe you're not very confident in them or you dont trust in yourself all that much. The women that matter don't care if you have a nice house or go to graduate school, never try to impress women with material things, it's really obnoxious.

>personal traits

lol
>>
>>17400203
>a separate issue.

What issue?
Dude they are just ugly lol what the fuck
You are going to force people to date Blacks lol?
>>
>>17400213

You think there aren't attractive blacks?
>>
>>17400219
There are attractive everything
The only attractive Blacks are mixed
Look at the nose moxed noses don't look like potatoes mixed eyes don't look like coal

News flash USA Niggers are Rape Babies.
>>
Just gonna throw my penny in the thread, I think black guys are beaut.

Meanwhile the average white guy has the sex appeal of a soggy pastry.
>>
>>17400235
>39 posts 15 posters

Posts this

>40 posts 15 posters

Now it will be

>41 posts 15 posters

Nice same fagg though
>>
>>17400241
Didn't mention my racial prefs in my previous post tho
>>
>>17400261
How do we know?
You very well could have, even if you didn't you would still be a same fagg
>>
>>17399703
>Nothing is more annoying than when your female friend who is single tells you that you deserve a girlfriend but then turns you down when you ask her out. Why even fucking tell me all that shit.
I can feel your pain m8

I never did understand their thought process when they say shit like that.
>>
>>17400180
no offense nigga but this is the same shit advice that always gets tossed around

>I don't solely believe that it's your looks that are getting women to push you away. If you already have friends who are girls who don't want to date you then it's because there's a facet of your personality they have recognized that is a huge red flag.

not true, he probably hangs out with a group of guys that hangout with a group of girls, just because girls are willing to hangout with you in a group doesn't mean you have a shot with them, just makes it more likely. In OP's case though it sounds like jessica and danielle have a crush on tommy and jake and they just hangout with jake and tommy's other friends as a formality.

>establish intent earlier

again it's a catch-22 man, if a girl wants to date you she'll say yes whenever you decide to ask. you could be ballsy and ask her out the first time you meet and if she finds you attractive she'll say yes because she "loved your confidence" if she likes you and you wait 6 months to ask her out she'll still say yes but this time its "because you weren't immediately trying to get in my pants like all the other boys and actually got to know me first"

if you're ugly she'll say no regardless. ask to soon; "you're being too forward, I don't even know you" ask too late; "I just see you as a friend anon"

and then you followed it up with a self help book....
>>
>>17400180
>The idiots telling you're ugly cause you're black
But it's true. When you look at data like OKC responses no one wants to chat up with the black men.

I'm not saying he can't work around it, but it definitely is a point against him in the dating scene.
>>
File: Idris Elba no convex profile.png (490KB, 555x617px) Image search: [Google]
Idris Elba no convex profile.png
490KB, 555x617px
I was the first to reply to this thread, let me clear this mess up

Black men can be attractive
Attractiveness in males is a combination of good facial bone structure and youth
bone structure = forward projecting cheekbones like pic related
OP, like 99% of us, probably has less than perfect cheekbones. This is nothing bad, most people are ugly.
>>
>>17400328
No necessarily because black men are "ugly" though, but because they are caught up in a lot of negative stereotypes.
>>
>>17400338
Doen't matter how many mentall gymastics you do to try and lie to yourself

You can make a spider attractive if you keep real beauty hidden away

Post a good looking girl next to the nigger and you will see just how ugly and monster like they really are.
>>
>>17400339
>No necessarily because black men are "ugly" though

Uhhh yes that is literally why.
>>
>>17399668
Op, do me a favor. Get away from this site.

Fellow black anon here. You reek of self hatred. You are insecure and need to learn to love yourself. No I am dead fucking serious. I cringed reading your responses and the replies youve gotten from other anons.

4chan is a bit too toxic for you right now. What you need is to become a better person. You obviously are turning women away due own toxicity manifesting in real life.

Go meditate and adopt a pet. You will learn to enjoy the little things in life and become happier. You arent ugly on the outside, you are ugly on the inside.

For the record I have never had a problem getting with women of a different race. Also I dont try to date female friends. Bad idea and it will blow up in your face. Find a girl that shares your hobbies. I like anime and cars, and met my last gf at a dirt track event. She was white and not fat at all. The only reason we broke up is because I moved 3 states away for college.

Go read Models by Mark manson and Peoplesmart. If those books cant help you, well an hero.

Adios negrito.
>>
File: Leonardo.jpg (47KB, 480x505px) Image search: [Google]
Leonardo.jpg
47KB, 480x505px
>>17400519
>Op, do me a favor. Get away from this site.
Says the man on this site

>>17400519
>Fellow black anon here. You reek of self hatred. You are insecure and need to learn to love yourself. No I am dead fucking serious. I cringed reading your responses and the replies youve gotten from other anons.

Says the man browsing a site known for racism and calling others self haters

>For the record I have never had a problem getting with women of a different race
Fucking dating outside of his own race, how the fuck can it get even more self hating than this

>You arent ugly on the outside, you are ugly on the inside.

Confirmed for B8
>>
>>17400570
Is that the best you've got?

>Fucking dating outside of his own race, how the fuck can it get even more self hating than this

Well I would prefer to date inside of my race, but my women are all crazy or fat. Yeah I'm smart enough to not put myself in a position to get screwed over. If I met a black woman that meets my standards, I'll date her. Until then, stay bootyblasted young lad.

My other post was not bait. This post was a response to some B8.
>>
>>17399668
You're the friendzone guy because you tell yourself you're only worthy of friendzone material. You get treated how you expect people to treat you, by and large.
>>
>>17400519
>You need to learn to love yourself.
>You arent ugly on the outside, you are ugly on the inside.

Jesus you're retarded.
>>
>>17400588
>are all crazy or fat.
All women are crazy you tard

Fucking excuses you fucking self hatter lmao

> If I met a black woman that meets my standards, I'll date her.

AKA: I will go out of my way to fuck Whites Asians and Latinas.
>My other post was not bait. This post was a response to some B8.

Your entire existence is B8 M8
>>
>>17399668
git attractive senpai
and stop bein horny
>>
>>17400620
Paraphrasing exaggerations, yeah my post sure is some B8.

>AKA: I will go out of my way to fuck Whites Asians and Latinas.

How did you come to that conclusion Einstein?

Is it wrong for me to want a women that I can have a somewhat mentally stimulating discussion with? Shit I didnt know I was going out of my way to fuck smart girls. I know what will make you happy, Ill date a dumb black girl and kill myself.

Will that make you happy m80?

>All women are crazy you tard
There are levels to how crazy a women can be. Black women are off the charts when it comes to crazy.

All i want is a black women with brains that isnt in a hate group. Is that too much to ask for?
>>
>>17400737
>All i want is a black women with brains that isnt in a hate group. Is that too much to ask for?

They are literally everywhere
For fucks sake man

YES YOU ARE EITHER B8 OR ARE LYING TO YOURSELF

You are the R9K equivalent "All black women are dumb and crazy and part of BLM"

Kill yourself I really hope you are B8.
>>
File: blackhamme.jpg (32KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
blackhamme.jpg
32KB, 600x400px
>>17399668
>>17399668

Start referring to yourself as the black hammer around all those small white dicked males, Never wear pants, get as ghetto as possible.

Stab yourself and shoot yourself a few times but make sure not to kill yourself in the process, These are now your battle scars you wear proudly from the war on the streets.

Start wearing a cape and everytime you have to go somewhere make a woosh sound and run with your arms stretched out.

Good luck, brother.
>>
>>17400774
>Stab yourself and shoot yourself a few times but make sure not to kill yourself in the process, These are now your battle scars you wear proudly from the war on the streets.

If I was Black I would actually do this
You are already a nigger might aswell go full on out

Lmao and I am valedictorian in my school.
>>
>>17399668
be careful of the girl who will launch at your arms. She will be 30 +/- 2 years old, and will want to "make a family." You will only be her beta provider, also do not marry.
https://heartiste.wordpress.com/the-sixteen-commandments-of-poon/
>>
>>17399668
Are you resentful of your race? Are you trying to date outside? Do you go for whites and asians?
>>
truth be told, most people are not really attractive now a days. Its really how they dress/style/present them selves.

why are you unattractive? teeth? fix them, bad skin? go to a dermatologist, weird ears? pin them back?

Dress for who you are trying to attract, wear better clothing.

Frankly speaking, your an educated, fit, black guy, with a fucking house! your a great catch. anyone 28/32 would fucking hop on your dick because that's what they are killing to get.

lower your standards, your going for a 10 at 24, those girls have reached their peak, when their 30 they will be fat losers. Look for a 8,7 with potential, smart, decent looks, they are smart enough to know ur good.
>>
>>17399668
Anheir?
>>
>>17400328

Came into this thread expecting some retard to bring up those OKC stats and boy was I not disappointed.
>>
>>17400319

You could have at least tried and typed up an intelligent response.
>>
>>17400755
>They are literally everywhere

Pls tell me where they are!

Not b8, going to fuck an asian software engineer later today. Unless you can find me a black woman of equal caliber in about 12 hours.

>You are the R9K equivalent "All black women are dumb and crazy and part of BLM"

Hahahahah you think I am on that level of autism. I know that all of them arent a part of BLM.
>>
>>17399668
I'm in more or less the same boat as you, anon. I've always thought it weird that the stereotype of a confident black male was so prominent. When mine has always been sub-zero. I have to drink to feel okay nowadays. And that might say more about me than my condition. Which is really scary

t. suicidal dude
>>
>>17400032
Oh hey, a post I can answer!

[a disturbingly high amount of] black women are fucking insane.
>>
>>17400014
>self hate cause you don't fuck ugly black chicks

Get the fuck out with this bullshit. The Sef-Hate meme is some hotep African queen bullshit to shame black men to dating insecure and undesirable black American women.

If you are a male, women will race shame you with nonsense if you date out, period. this happens to white dudes, Indian dudes, Latino dudes, and black dudes. This is how women are.

Black women who are actually attractive, either from the Caribbean, south-American, or Recent African immigrants, do not give a single fuck and date white boys, Latinos and Asians with no fucking problem at all. African-American women are the single most undesirable group of women to the planet and they do it to themselves with their obesity and garbage behavior. This is why they bitch non-stop about "their" black men dating out, and why Nigerians and Trinidadians don't give a single fuck cause they actually know how to wear a dress and run laps at the track. Some delusional hotep idiot like you listens to their bitching and takes them seriously and you're trying to spread that bullshit to this brother? Kill yourself.

OP needs to lift, make some money, and get some confidence. Women in general are more forgiving to an unattractive face on a man if the whole package is otherwise tight. The world is his oyster but you're filling his insecure mind up with some crab in a bucket restrictive hotep black American BS and this is part of the reason why black-Americans as a group are DOOMED.
Jesus I knew white america fucks with you guys but the mental damage is fucking unreal to comprehend, I feel bad for ya'll I really do.
>>
>>17399668
This is just a proof how sluts girls are.
>>
>>17400620
Yo hotep nigga, what's a "black" woman to you? You one of them negroes who think light-skinned or multiracial creole black-girls aren't really black? What about Ethiopians? Does a nigga hate himself if he dates some habesha bitch cause she doesn't have west African features?

And I know your bitch ass wouldn't dare call out a white boy for hating himself when they pretty much raped and colonized the world.

See how stupid your shit is? Drink bleach.
>>
>>17399668
>very unattractive

Give us a pic OP, so we can judge
>>
>>17400027
whats the point of this post?
>>
>>17400084
My god you are fucking retarded, please get off /adv/ before someone takes you seriously.
>>
>>17399668
Which girls?
have you tried black girls such as yourself?
>>
the /pol/ levels in this thread are fucking ridiculous
>>
>>17402516
Welcome to 4chan. Say the word "black" and the neckbeards throw a hissyfit and choke on their Doritos while trying to type "kill all niggers" on their sticky Mountain Dew/semen encrusted keyboards
>>
>>17400203
>>17400203

> scientific fact

Lol there is nothing scientific about it, it's mostly fear mongering and taboo perpetuated by dummies like you
>>
hi there anon, you were looking for a black woman that isnt "fat or crazy."

Well i guess i dont know if im crazy or have "brains" but i'm not fat, which is nice.
>>
>>17399708
Post face. You're probably not that bad
>>
Stupid shitskin is upset because he can't get the white wimmins
>>
>>17400027
A other black anon here. Getting off of 4chan is a good idea if not because of muh racism then because it sounds like OP has a typical, /r9k/ victim complex. You have a smaller dating pool, but if you have the characteristics you claim, it's not empty. I'm a scrawny undergrad, and the only race of women who haven't been attracted to me at my school are, funnily enough, black. I knew a black post-doc who was, like you, fit but ugly in the face. He was most likely not as financially well off as you. He was married with a kid.

You should probably work on your confidence for starters

>>17404948
Be my gf
>>
>>17404987
"Shitskin" is about the most unattractive word you can use. How are you not repulsed when you say it?
>>
>>17405018
Just thinking about shitskins is repulsive
>>
>>17405057
Ridiculous.
>>
>>17400111
That pyramid model is nonsense, and always has been. I've lived most of my life largely lacking everything but the top. I'm not an outlier, I'm proof the human machine doesn't strictly work the way that model implies.

Things like that are useless and only clutter people's mind when they're trying to unravel themselves and find what's really meaningful at a given time.
>>
File: 1469404364261.jpg (18KB, 300x477px) Image search: [Google]
1469404364261.jpg
18KB, 300x477px
>>17399668
Female friend?

Sounds like you're a softie.
It's great to have female friends but just realize girls will burn you if you appear "needy" and you will never mean the same to her as the man who's putting his cock in her.

Don't refer to yourself as very unattractive.

I'm ugly and I still pull bitches.
I've had granddaughters of NHL players,
celtic goddesses, girls reminiscent of the old time Parisian whores but you call them courtesans, she is no whore, she let you fucks for free!

My nigga listen just love yourself
Be the best you can be
>>
>>17404948
Light, brown or dark skinned?
Thread posts: 91
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.