[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had my wedding shower last Saturday. My fiance and I are getting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 20790_mushishi.jpg (409KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
20790_mushishi.jpg
409KB, 1600x1200px
I had my wedding shower last Saturday. My fiance and I are getting married in Florida with family but we wanted to throw a party for everyone. Not for gifts most of the people who showed up did not have gifts and I was happy with that because gifts make me feel uncomfortable and I rather them just be there to celebrate.

I have two little cousins that I am very close with, one of them has the same medical conditions so I wanted to make sure they grew up not feeling isolated. Her and I are the only ones in the family that have this medical conditions and it can really take a lot out of you. I would give the world to those two kids. When I was in college and was only making money off of little freelancing projects I would always take them out for icecream or to get whatever they wanted from the store. I would take them on weekends when their parents needed a break and I would buy them lots of presents and generally try to make them as happy as possible. If they ever needed anything I would go and help. Even when I was sick in the hospital I still made them drawings for their birthdays because that is what they said they like the best.

At the wedding shower kids were allowed but since it was an adult party and that I was paying for all the alcohol I stated that the pool deck kids were not allowed, 1) because my fiance wanted to enjoy the party without baby sitting 2) I can not watch kids when the adults are being rowdy from alcohol. So I put a movie on in the basement for the kids to watch whatever movie they wanted, I did not get to enjoy the party because I was cooking food and making drinks for people the entire time.

The parents of the kids I am close to started yelling at me saying that now I have my fiance that I am replacing the kids with him and that I no longer have time for them and they kept saying that in front of the kids. I made them aware weeks before the party that kids would be downstairs and adults would be upstairs so that I could organize
>>
>>17399656
The party better and they were aware of that but they kept complaining saying that I am being inconsiderate. They were bad mouthing me all night and they were not even drinking, they were just mad that I was not baby sitting their kids and that really made me annoyed.

I just ignored them and tried to keep the party going at the same pace but I am not sure what to do now that it is all over.

They brought it up to me today and said that I am a miserable person and extremely rude. I am very confused because this is the only night that I did not put their children first before everything else and that is because it was my wedding shower.

I feel like my relationship with their kids is ruined now and I feel really bad.
>>
>>17399656
They are dicks. wew.
>>
>>17399669
What should I do Anon? The kids are going to see me as a bad person now because their parents did not get what they wanted and will mess how they see things. I feel really shit. When I was growing up I wish I knew someone who had the same medical condition as me so I did not feel as isolated but now I feel like I can no longer be that person for her.
>>
>>17399665
They are just pissy because they have to deal with changing how they deal with their kids. They are dump all their frustration on you. live your life and fuck em.
>>
>>17399690
I wish I could just say fuck them but I do not want to end my relationship with their kids I will feel really guilty because I wish when I was growing up that I knew someone with similar medical conditions as me.
>>
>>17399665
>extremely rude
Be rude then. Tell then to fuck off.
>"go baby sit my kids now while i party here!"
How people like this even exist? Why they don't just drop dead?
>>17399688
Stop being used.
Tell those morons to get the fuck out of your life.
>>
>>17399701
Completely agree with this anon here, the number of people in this world who want to make other people's weddings about THEM is just astounding. A wedding is celebrating the union between a couple, I myself am under no obligation to invite anyone at all, much babysit their children. I don't know how we as a society, have decided that weddings are free entertainment for others, in which the couples panders to and serves their ever-demanding family and friends. One of my friends didn't want the whole hassle and eloped (simple civil ceremony, just her and the groom and a few witnesses). But her family just has to barge in and decide everything apparently, so they intensely pressurized her until she caved in to a second wedding inviting them, and then they "roasted" her on stage. Disgusting.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.