[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Went to the beach with my best friend who's a girl, as soon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1455955282998.jpg (60KB, 1024x574px) Image search: [Google]
1455955282998.jpg
60KB, 1024x574px
Went to the beach with my best friend who's a girl, as soon as she saw me in my bikini she started making comments like "wow, I wish I had boobs like that" and so forth. Ok until then.

We went down to an isolated area to lay down and get some sun and as soon as I turn on my back she says "geez, what an ass, a shame i don't like women" which was weird enough, but once I got up I noticed she had a huge wet spot on her bikini, pic related was the closest I could find. She quickly made up an excuse and went into the water.

I know her actual husband, why would she be acting like this? Am I reading too much into it?
>>
>>17399645
offer to do a 3some. the guy will love it, and she will too, since she is clearly gay for you
>>
>>17399645
>Am I reading too much into it?

yes. She was being nice and you are acting like she wants to fuck you.
>>
im gonna need a pic of you with the bikini and pic of her wet spot in order to give a meaningful answer
>>
>>17399660
I choose my bikini depending on how the beach looks, there wasn't nearly anyone there so I wore a smaller one to get more sun
>>
I've never seen this, I'm curious is this the female version of a boner? It must be troublesome to get wet, how easily does it happen?
>>
>>17399660
>> The pic is scientific reasons.
Expert on Female orgasms
>>
>>17399645
girls get wet over basically anything. it doesn't mean she's gay for you or w/e.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.