[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do? I gave up video games like 2 weeks into summer starting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: TNkPoxO.gif (874KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
TNkPoxO.gif
874KB, 500x280px
What do?

I gave up video games like 2 weeks into summer starting

Holy I got so depressed since I really had nothing to do since all I did was play video games

Then started browsing 4chan and internet a lot

then Gave that up
So pretty much I was doing reall work or trying to do it for like 2 months

Holy shit I was so depressed
I started playing video games again like 2 weeks ago and just managed to give that shit up again like 4 days ago

I don't feel depressed why the fuck don't I feel depressed I'm not doing it right unless I am depressed.
>>
the fuck are you going on about?

the point of quitting things like video games and internet is that you can push the time and energy spent on those things towards something else you want to try and do. to simply quit without a plan is to say 'im going to go on a diet' and then not eating anything ever.

you need to know what you want to do with your time.
>>
>>17399628
>you need to know what you want to do with your time.

Well no shit nigger

I was going to code and do math and read /biz/ stuff and I started that shit
Then I stopped and played video games and/or internet addiction.

I eventually decided to replace the addiction with Movies at least ...and actually that is a great idea right now but I cant even bring myself to watch a movie.... fuck I wanna get laid.
>>
>>17399639

what are you even here for then?
>>
>>17399649
You know being honest with you
If I could go into cronic sleep for the next two weeks I could
I just want to wait it out until summer is over and I can get laid
I'm just trying to distract myself bh
But also yeah I want to get depressed again so getting laid feels even better.
>>
>>17399658

okay.
>>
>>17399667

Can I get some more validation please?
>>
>>17399673

neh
>>
>>17399679
I thought of a legit question now

How do I get Validation outside of 4chan?
I'm pretty good looking and 6'1" I got plenty of validation in school but now I don't have shit since all I did was play video games.

This is why I am acting so Autistic I am not used to not getting attention for so long.
>>
>>17399700
Do shit worthy of attention. Get good grades, do well at a job, become accomplished. You don't deserve validation for just being yourself and sitting on your ass playing video games. Fucking trophy generation. You have to earn it.
>>
>>17399705
Lmao
What are you ugly or something nigger?
I don't have to do that shit to get attention I get plenty just being a loser

But yeah
>Do shit worthy of attention. Get good grades, do well at a job, become accomplished
But that's mostly for me though to get money not attention.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.