[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do I have a brain tumor? every morning for the past few months

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1468258752482.jpg (66KB, 498x480px) Image search: [Google]
1468258752482.jpg
66KB, 498x480px
do I have a brain tumor?

every morning for the past few months I wake up really nauseous and throw up then I feel fine
for the past couple weeks ive had head aches everyday when I used to never get them
if I look up and lean my head back I get really dizzy
sometimes when people are talking to me I all the sudden cant understand anything they are saying and they have to repeat it like 5 times

what do I do?
>>
yes that is definitely a brain tumor
i am a certified 4chan doctor and can tell easily based on what you told us.
>>
>>17399605

go to a doctor.
>>
That's normal, it's nothing to worry about.
>>
>>17399605
you're preggers
>>
>>17399605
I don't understand the pic, it makes no fucking sense
>>
>>17399761
food stamps
>>
>>17399764
fucking america
>>
>>17399605
Pic is actually very true. When you have a job you buy less food because you dont really have time to cook anything.
>>
>>17399761
Successful people are not compulsive consumers, so they don't buy much stuff in the supermarket.
>>
>>17400091
no its because when you have food stamps all that food is free
>>
>>17400108
And why wouldn't a person with a job use food stamps if it can save that much money?
>>
>>17400091

More like that in order to be 'successful' they've had to take on 300k of debt for a degree, mortgage and car to get their job and are so burdened with debt repayments they can't afford to eat properly, but refuse to go for outright junk food because their health is too important to them, while poor as dirt fuckers just go straight for the pizza rolls because life doesn't fucking matter any more to them.
>>
>>17400126
because if you have a job you dont get food stamps
>>
>>17400126
You so silly :)
>>
>>17399761
>>17399764
>>17400091

I'm both.

I get $150 food stamps a month and live on Reduced Fat Wheat Thins and water.

I've lost 20 pounds and I have over $1,000 on the food stamp card in case of emergencies.

Winter is coming.
>>
>>17400137
Depends on how much the job pays, and what other assets you have. I would qualify for FS if it wasn't for my rapidly shrinking IRA.
>>
>>17399761
>no job
Lives on foodstamps and shit

>job
Already paid bills/car, groceries are always the last to buy
>>
wow now i realize how true that picture is. That is berry true
>>
Does anybody even care about the OP who is hurt here???
>>
>>17400378
kek what advice do you have for goddamn anyone
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.