[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I being emotionally abused or am I just overeating and not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1468988880319.png (20KB, 450x420px) Image search: [Google]
1468988880319.png
20KB, 450x420px
Sorry about the blog post but this needs a decent amount of context.
>part 1
My bf and I are from two different worlds. I grew up in a very poor trashy town and a shitty druggie family. He grew up in a much more wealthier well off family. After his sister died of cancer ( it still haunts him everyday) he became depressed for years and years then he met me and we got together. He is also deaf in one ear and he lets it consume his life, he is also extremely bi-polar and has anger issues even though he won't admit it. We stayed at his mother's for a bit because he was taking care of her, but we got kicked out after he punched holes in the wall. We got our on place and things are decent, I do all the cleaning and cooking and he works very hard at two jobs. The thing is, is that over the year and a half weve been together he has been trying to "help" me and "teach" me how to do things right an dlive better since I grew up teaching myself everything coming from a gross druggie home. He constantly calls me retatrded and a stupid bitch and nit picks everything I do to death. I know he has shown me the proper ways of cleaning, speaking and doing things, but it's really hard to remember everything new, and I make a mistake everyday. He thinks I never listen to him because I constantly forget things( I have very severe anxiety) and hence why we fight every single and he screams at me on the phone and calls me names and blames everything on my upbringing and my shitty parents.
>>
>>17399551
He just just calls me names everyday and yells at me everyday because he says that's the only way I will listen and make a change, that he tried being nice ( for like a month lel) and that im unperceptive and refuse to change. He makes everything A big deal I mean everything. He blames me for every problem in his life and can never be wrong. I know im extremely forgetful, awkward, can't ask for help and I can be insanely distracted and sometimes lazy, but I do my best everyday. I make him lunch for work everyday, give him hemorrhoid cream, do the laundry, dishes, make dinner, put out his clothes and I still fuck up there. I know he has been through a lot of hardships and when he smokes pot ( big stoner) he's 100% fine and we can have really nice days and he does support me and do really nice things for me ( im going to to school for being a CNA and he is supporting us) Also I was severly sick and could not work for a few months so he helped support us, and he wants me to pay him back 5k which is fine I understand, but he constantly brings it up every fight. I'm so fucking sick of being screamed at everyday and called names, iv'e been so depressed and having bad thoughts and I tell him and he literally says he doesn't care and just do better. Idk maybe I am just retarded and not learning and making the changes fast enough but I feel like im trying to hard everyday. I live on eggshells everyday, even when we wake up he can just storm off and go look for things to bitch at. Now he is made because I won't message someone I slept with years ago and ask them a sexual question, like he is so fucking pissed I won't do this even though I said that is awkward as fuck and I don't want to.
>>
thats abuse
get out before it gets worse
>>
>>17399551
From reading that all he is doing is blaming you for everything and taking out his anger on you which is unacceptable and is not a relationship worth being in.
>>
>>17399573
idk why I teared up when I read your post but I did. He actually just called me to say he was at his second job and he was calm and apologizing like nothing happened even though he was threatening to kick me out earlier today.
>>17399592
yea some of the mental backflips he does to blame me are almost impressive and im amazed.
>>
File: 1469130990653.jpg (100KB, 900x598px) Image search: [Google]
1469130990653.jpg
100KB, 900x598px
Thanks, I have no friends anymore and I just really needed to vent
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.