[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I posted this some weeks ago and got somewhat moderate advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: 1466607575002.png (636KB, 1102x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1466607575002.png
636KB, 1102x1600px
I posted this some weeks ago and got somewhat moderate advice though now I feel like I'm even worse and still ruining every form of friendship or acquiantance-ship i have.

"Why do I always feel like awkward and uncomfortable when hanging around with female acquaintances who have boyfriends?

I've hung out with some acquaintances at times, not finding out that they have boyfriends until later on and even the ones I just talk to and not hang out with, I feel really uncomfortable and shitty around them and I hate this feeling. I have nothing against them, but I just get this really bad and unshakeable feeling. "

My other bigger problem is that I'm shit with words. I feel like I'm a terrible person who always have to bring the negatives out with this pessimistic mindset of mine especially when it comes to female friends.

I have a friend/acquaintance, I hung out with her a while back when she visited my city and upon our first meeting she informs me she had a boyfriend which then made me uncomfortable in relevance to my OP. But even though I should be a good friend, I couldn't help but say at times that "wouldn't you be better off/more comfortable visiting [place where we are or were going to] with your boyfriend in stead of me?" which then ruins the mood. I had said this numerous times stupidly even saying at different points when we visiting another city that "I'm not comfortable with x" or "Don't only couples do x, I'd rather you not do that with" I should be having fun with a friend by my stupid idiotic self just chooses to ruin everything always.

Another case where I hung out with another female acquaitance who also has a boyfriend, hanging with her and her firneds. I felt alone and out of place. I being negative and just acting like I don't belong. Instead of being more confident and trying to have fun, I somehow always get pulled in by the negativeness and be a fucking moron.

I really need help, I can't ask anyone I know. Please help me /adv/ how do i change.
>>
>>17399290

To add to this. I'm basically a forever alone and I've never had a gf which i feel strongly ties in with this. But I do believe in friendships between opposite genders can work but my poison mindset is pushing these people away from me. I feel like they all just hate me secretly.

I don't even love myself either.
>>
File: 1381468194929.jpg (396KB, 601x850px) Image search: [Google]
1381468194929.jpg
396KB, 601x850px
bump
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.