[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>desperately need job >no money to pay phone bill >need

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: rotechspace1.jpg (45KB, 460x345px) Image search: [Google]
rotechspace1.jpg
45KB, 460x345px
>desperately need job
>no money to pay phone bill
>need phone to get job
>need job to pay phone bill

Help?

Help.
>>
>>17399138

assuming you arent already six months behind you can simply not pay. y ou can call them and talk about what defered payment options they have. you could let an old dude suck ur dick for 150 bucks and pay it off, or sell something of yours or apply for benefits.
>>
>>17399141
he aint lying, there's a big gay community on craigslist and it seems old dudes are always on the look out, but you might have to suck his dick if you're the twink looking type.
>>
>>17399160

not true. im a short tiny skinny twink looking boy, and i dont suck dick. you do not become a top as you get older. your body type does not define if you are a top or a bottom.

there are tons of bottoms who are now old dudes and all they want to do is suck cock, and they are willing to pay for it if it comes from a young twink.

i cannot tell you the number of old dudes who just want qt little twink boys to fuck their throats and asses.
>>
>>17399163
desu i'm a bi dude that's sucked some dick before, and I do prefer the younger twink types to suck off, as opposed to hairy guys
>>
>>17399196

the worlds not divided between twinks and hairy men, but yeah. im twink type but i still got hair. not everywhere jsut you know... i dont trim my bush or anything.

but yeah, its pretty easy to be a ho if ur a faget, can do whatever u want really.
>>
>>17399138
>go to walmart
>buy $10 phone that comes with 100free minutes

wow, you're a retarded cunt.
>>
You could get a Skype number till you can afford a regular phone.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.