[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Told myself I was gonna get fit you whore this summer >Almost

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: xaxytovrnn.jpg (68KB, 563x600px) Image search: [Google]
xaxytovrnn.jpg
68KB, 563x600px
>Told myself I was gonna get fit you whore this summer
>Almost august
>Havent worked out once
JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP
>>
So work out today.
>>
Anon, just start.
Even 2 pull ups for 6 reps is something if you got spaghetti arms like me.
You can do it.
>>
damn bruh, i've already lost 30 pounds since my summer cut began.
>>
>>17399043
we're all gonna make it
>>
man the fuck up faggot
>>
I started going to the gym this week
my body hurts and I dont get to eat whatever unhealthy shit I want, but not being blobby around the edges is gonna be worth it
just do it famalam
>>
OP is a victim. You people should be more supportive and less judgmental.
>>
>>17399015
So? Go for a run, hike, do something.
What's stopping you?
>>
Do you have friends? Try to convince them to motivate you and hit the gym together.
You could also go right now. Yes, get off your computer, and go to the fucking gym. You can do it, but do it NOW.
>>
20 push-ups every day = 2 minutes of your time and you do not need anything. The key isn't going to the gym. The key is doing something consistently. To teach yourself discipline. Once you have that under control, you can apply it to anything (e.g. brushing your teeth, making your bed, cycling to work, paying bills on time).
>>
>>17399285
>20 push-ups every day = 2 minutes of your time
More like 5-10 minutes, but that's assuming you can do them consecutively without any rest. If you include rest time, then it's more like 20 minutes. And if you allow time to change in and out of your workout outfit and shower after, you're talking like an hour each day. Some of us don't have that much free time in our daily lives.
>>
>>17399302
>an hour to do 20 pushups
Oh boy.

>Some of us don't have that much free time in our daily lives.

You don't have an hour a day to do what you like? Sounds like you have MUCH bigger problems than exercise.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.