[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>17398949 Call the police non emergency line and ask them

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

>>17398949
Call the police non emergency line and ask them what can be done.
>>
>>17398949
I think the first, and probably best thing you can do, is call Child Protective Services. Because animal cruelty can fall under the emotional abuse or neglect of a child.

They will send a social worker out to interview the child and family and probably recommend her for therapy.

Also, when you call CPS, you can even say, "I'm not sure if this is reportable or what to do, but I want to see if I can make this claim." And if it is not reportable, they can refer you to what you can do.
>>
>>17398970
Also, if it continues and it is reportable to CPS, continue calling and making a report each time it happens. This will build a case of evidence.

Also, you can choose to remain anonymous. You just need to give their address, names if you know them, and the age of the girl, who she lives with, if you know. But they can't do anything without an address.
>>
Call animal control or the non-emergency police line. Do NOT attempt to "rescue" the animal yourself.
>>
>>17398949
record her doing it then let the law know
>>
>>17398949
is that the dogs picture? if you can take a video of it and send it to them that would help...because the mother will probably make up some dumb excuse as they all do
>>
File: IMG-20160724-WA0003.jpg (29KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160724-WA0003.jpg
29KB, 540x540px
>>17398949
FUCKING RAPE HER YOU GOD DAMN IMBECILE! I'm high as FUCK right now holy shit! You HAVE to FUCK HER! I am stoned.
>>
>>17398967
This.

I'm a former 911 operator, and we also manage the non-emergency lines too. Only difference is we can put you on hold when priorities come up. The majority of county, state and city dispatch centers will also dispatch for animal control.

Call them and ask if you can send an animal control officer that way or an officer/deputy. It won't be an immediate trip (human life before all others), but they'll make it there the same day.

You can remain annoymous, but it's better to leave your name and number and allow the responders to speak with you and follow up. If you don't want to make physical contact with the responders, just say you would like call back with the results and they'll be happy to help.
>>
>>17399695
What strain, anon?
>>
>>17399782
Says Super Silver Haze on the bottle. I don't know much about weed.
>>
>>17398949
In the UK we have the animal welfare act; neglected or abused critters can be lawfully seized by the po-po, you probably have similar statutes if you live in a civilised country; you got animal control right?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.