[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>messaging girl on facebook >doesnt seem to be going to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1462030416815.jpg (10KB, 261x223px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1462030416815.jpg
10KB, 261x223px
>messaging girl on facebook
>doesnt seem to be going to good or too bad
>send her a risky message about grabbing coffee with her some time
>shows that she hasnt looked at the message
>shows that she's been active on fb after my message was sent

Am i freaking out over nothing, or does this pretty much mean she has no interest in conversing with me?
>>
You asked a girl out over facebook? :/
>>
>>17398809
This. Bad move. Easier to ignore you that way. Need to be direct about it. Ignoring isn't always bad.. just might not know what to say or something. I've been there before. I'll just derp out and go quiet.
Although sounds like she just didn't want to chat so she didn't read anyones messages. I do that sometimes. How close are you? Do you talk often?
>>
>>17398828
Via internet was my only option, i no longer get to see her in person anymore.

We're not really close at all, we have talked and flirted around for a little bit but nothing major.

I didnt plan on doing it over fb, i just ran out of options :/
>>
>>17398870
You can't even call her? I know fb has a video call thing.
>>
>>17398870
How was coffee supposed to work? Skype while you each brew a cup?
>>
>>17398874
Dude calling her would be really weird. Ive barely sent a handful of texts to this girl. I want to wait until we at least start talking for a bit
>>17398881
Its not like she moved out of my town or anything, i just regularly wont get to see her anymore unless we go out and set something up.
>>
>>17398891
Wait before being comfortable enough to speak over the phone... but not to meet in person for coffee?
>>
>>17398806

I did the same thing brother.

>Seen

It's never a good idea to do so I learned.
>>
>>17398891

You want to meet her in person but you're too scared to talk on the phone? Tell her you're gonna call her at x time, if she says no or doesn't respond move on. Calling shows you can take initiative
>>
How does that facebook "seen" thing work anyways? Not OP but I'm wondering for myself

like, if you leave the window open and go afk, will it still show their message as seen? And for mobile facebook does it show you as online if you just have the facebook app/mobile site open regardless of whether you're using it or not, or does it only display you as online when you're actively using some feature of facebook?
>>
>>17398806
You can read messages without acknowledging them by going to the message centre, I do it all the time, people eventually get the hint.
>>
>>17399037
Wait how? You mean like judt reading the first few words and not actually opening the message? That doesnt make sense, my message was a few sentences long
>>
Normal person wouldn't even care and move on but you cucks stress over such things. Her loss, fuck it, next.
>>
Follow up with a "pls respond"
>>
>>17399075
Trust me, i do this shit all the time. Im used to rejection. But this one stings a tad bit because we were actually talking for a bit, and 2 of my friends even said "dude she likes you"

I made the dumb decision of waiting and trying to get to know her better, but in my opinion, if she wanted to, she would say yes no matter what way i asked so its really not a big deal to me.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.