[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Two tier question here. My industry is very interconnected here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (177KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
177KB, 1280x960px
Two tier question here. My industry is very interconnected here in the city, meaning everyone knows each other even if they don't directly work together. There's a bunch of networking events and such. I'm relatively new to it.

Two girls I know from the industry came up with the idea last week to hook me up with their friend - we'll call her JJ. Then, my coworker took the liberty to tell JJ that he was going to introduce us at the next event (tomorrow) and to be ready for it.

Since then, other people have said some things about her that make her sound like she's not going to be a good fit. In addition, I've seen her pictures and I'm not sure that she's totally my type. (Plus I don't want my relationship to be the talking point of a bunch of people I don't really know yet.)

So, question 1 is, how do I politely explain I'm not interested without hurting her feelings or making people mad at me, thus building a stigma?

Question #2 is, how do I proceed with going out with this girl if I meet her and she is worth taking out? Get her number and text for a bit to get to know each other? Ask her out for drinks within minutes of meeting her? I've been on blind dates before, but never "set up" in the sense that someone has told each person they're being set up.
>>
q1 answer is easy: give no indicators of attraction during the meeting. If anyone questions you about it later, just say some bullshit like, "Yeah, I don't know, we just didn't connect."

q2: at the end of the first day, ask for her number. "Hey let me get your number so we can go out some time." she'll either shut it down or give you her # (either way, you don't look shitty). Then just text her after a few days and tell her to meet you somewhere. easy.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.