[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gf of 4 months wants to try smoking meth. she has had a history

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1442580048066.jpg (191KB, 800x1130px) Image search: [Google]
1442580048066.jpg
191KB, 800x1130px
Gf of 4 months wants to try smoking meth. she has had a history of mental illness and drug abuse but is a lot better now and sees a therapist. She smokes weed, drinks, and does coke on rare occasion. Pretty concerned it will get out of hand or trigger an episode but I dont want to be her dad.

how to approach this situation?
>>
File: image.jpg (173KB, 736x581px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
173KB, 736x581px
>how to approach this situation?
nope.html
>>
>>17397915
Well if she's 4 months old then you probably should serve the sentence.

Otherwise, she's a grown person, let her do whatever she wants, and if you disagree, just state your opinion on the matter. If she cares about what you think, she might think before fucking up on crystals.
In extreme cases you can tell her you ain't gonna date a junkie and find another girl, there's always an option.
>>
>>17397915
Nigga what? You don't want her to do meth but you don't want to sound like her dad? Shut up. Just tell her to not do meth if she does meth then leave. No one needs that in their life.
>>
>>17397915
>>17397915
>a lot better now
>weed
>coke on occasion
Get rid of that shit, what are you doing.
>>
>>17397925
>>17397915
dont leave her. thats for sure! meth is huge to get off and will keep you hooked horribly. You need to drill it into her head disappointment and loss of trust and expectations if she continues with such a decision. people will respond to the lack of meeting up to an expectation that they know and
>>
>>17397989
Just so you know, following your advice in most cases leads to the person being 'obliged' to babysit a junkie/alcoholic for 20 years without anything in return. Not really worth it.
>>
>>17397915
>Gf of 4 months wants to try smoking meth. she has had a history of mental illness and drug abuse but is a lot better now and sees a therapist. She smokes weed, drinks, and does coke on rare occasion. Pretty concerned it will get out of hand or trigger an episode but I dont want to be her dad.

This entire situation is a huge red flag and a disaster waiting to happen. As terrible as it sounds, anyone who has a history of drug abuse and seeing a therapist is undatable and reeks of bad family background.

You have known her only 4 months, get out now!
>>
>>17398041
Yup. OP, if you were wise you would bail now.
>>
First of all, trying meth in the first place is not a good idea, not to mention the occasional use of coke being a red flag as well.

Second of all, if she has a history of mental illness and drug abuse, she shouldn't even be drinking or smoking weed. Trust me, people will be like "it's not a drug" but anything that alters your state of mind is a drug. I used to smoke weed every day for at least a year or two and it fucked me up dude, and that's saying something for a natural herb that is becoming legal. The reason I say it fucked me up is because at the time the only times that I would feel normal and happy, and not feel like I wanted to kill myself, is when I was high. So the fact that she ALREADY does all that shit with that history is a big red flag.

Third, nobody just does it once. Coke is bad enough and can kill you but that other shit is even worse.

Leave her dude, don't stick your dick in crazy. 4 months is nothing. Chalk it up as a loss and move on. She already sounds like a nut case but if you wanna stay then I would only stay if she stays away from the meth and quits the coke.
>>
>>17398034
totally agree anon. OP needs to run for the hills
>>
You need to imitate a hit song from Flock of Seagulls.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.