[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /adv/ My opiate use is out of control. Trying to take a break

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: c.jpg (140KB, 691x691px) Image search: [Google]
c.jpg
140KB, 691x691px
Hi /adv/
My opiate use is out of control. Trying to take a break and get my tolerance down. Every time I'm sick my parents clue in.

"Why are you so irritable?"
"Why are you sick, whats wrong?"
"You look really unwell lets go to the doctor"

I use to get well and tell them I'm fine. Then they leave me alone. I cant moderate my use since I've moved back in with them. Living with my parents is making my heroin problem worse.
>>
>>17397047
you gotta tell them what's up. they're gonna find out sooner or later anyway. if you really really can't face them, then call your local social services department and ask what your rehab options are (I'm assuming if you moved back in with your folks, you have no money). if your options are dependent on your household income, then you will definitely have to tell your folks. if you are worried that your parents will kick you out once they find out about your heroin problem, then you need to tell social services that and ask them what help you can get if that should happen.

just, whatever you gotta do, get some help. get yourself checked into rehab ASAP. if it was just booze I would say maybe try to find an outpatient substance abuse counselor. but heroin withdrawal is notorious for being shitty. you will want to be somewhere safe where you don't have to fend for yourself.

good luck OP
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.