[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Plz halp /adv/, this shit is driving me crazy....I'll try

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: feelgreat.png (363KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
feelgreat.png
363KB, 5000x5000px
Plz halp /adv/, this shit is driving me crazy....I'll try to keep it short

>25
>met girl at work a year ago, she had bf, I had gf, so we were always friends
>fast forward to last month, she breaks up wit her bf, I'm also recently single
>find new job
>during "2 weeks notice" period, me and girl become close
>take lots of breaks together, talk a shit ton
>finally have last day of work. 2 days later she texts me
>we begin texting daily for like 3-4 days
>one night she asks me what we're doing
>i didn't know what that means and asked her to clarify
>she goes on to tell me that she likes me as more than just a friend etc
>i tell her it's mutual etc
>catsoutofthebag.jpg
>we set up time to hang out during the following week
>she cancels same day, less than an hour before...acting very distant
>reaches out to me following day basically indicating that she met with ex to tie up lose ends
>kind of irritated but whatever
>we continue to text during the week, she starts convos about 50% of the time.
> earlier this week we talk about actually hanging out, she says she's free this weekend
>set up hangout on saturday
>fast forward to today, we're texting as usual
>the topic of saturday comes up
>she asks what we're doing
>i jokingly ask if she's gonna bail on me again
>she insists she's not
>i tell her i'll think of a plan
>she sends me a text, word for word: "Make a plan that doesn't seem like a date tho. K cool"

What the fuck.

After that she said "i'm sorry that was rude, we can do whatever"

At that point I just suggested that we grabbed a drink somewhere and that was it. Is this salvageable or do I cancel this and just not talk to her anymore? It reeks of friend-zone and I don't feel like wasting my time.
>>
>>17396938
Well lots of problems I see on /adv/ is not being blunt. Sometimes you have to be blunt. Something like... 'Dear lady, would you kindly clarify our relationships for me because I'm a little bit nervous you might have friend-zoned me?'
>>
She's back with her ex, OP. Move on.
>>
>>17396953

She just moved out from his place....I'm 99.99% sure this isn't the case but it's always a possibility
>>
>>17396948

This is something I might do if I meet with her this weekend...maybe not that exact wording lol
>>
>>17396980
'Tis all depends on your own manneurisms. Honesty feels great anyway.
>>
>>17396992

I guess we'll see
>>
Any other opinions on this? Should I bother going in saturday or should I call it off.
>>
>>17398640

One last shameless bump and ill let it die
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.