[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>june 2016: new female coworker in the company >find out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1469566265904.jpg (31KB, 400x262px) Image search: [Google]
1469566265904.jpg
31KB, 400x262px
>june 2016: new female coworker in the company
>find out she's my soulmate
>but she has a bf who still in the university and lives far away
>I'm leaving the company for a new job next month

I'm thinking about telling her about my feelings this week... Or maybe it's not a good idea... I dont know. any advice?
>>
Wouldn't hurt. You're leaving anyways. If you're moving else where, even if she rejects you, it might be easier to move on but if you don't take a chance, you might end up wondering "what if...?"
>>
You found out she's your soulmate in a month?
>>
>>17396771

She's not your soulmate.

But tell her, not like a total idiot, and then be either:

Pleasantly surprised if something develops, or

Cool with a "this won't work out I'm seeing someone" and no regrets.

and find new pussy.
>>
>>17396771
>find out she's my soulmate
uhhhhh you haven't even known her for 2 months and only as co-workers, so pretty much you're fucking obsessed weirdo that she most likely wants nothing to do with.
>>
>>17396817
I know this sounds stupid... but she is que cutest girl I've ever met...

I'm 25 yo, virgin and a very lonely person...
>>
>>17396838
There's your problem. Her cuteness and your lonliness is disillusioning you into thinking she's your soulmate. If such a thing as a soulmate exists you definitely can't figure that out in a month. The more you think about her the more you play her up in your mind so stop being creepy and stop obsessing over her and you'll realize she's just another cute girl in the sea of qt's
>>
>>17396838

Lots of cute girls, doesn't make them a soulmate. Are you that shallow?

Stop being an idiot
>>
I wouldn't end her on such a serious note. She'll be taken off guard and think you're weird. Maybe you are though.

As you're giving final goodbyes to everyone, try to get her one-on-one and have a (quick) conversation with her. Tell her it was a pleasure working with her. Then say you wish you had gotten to know her better, and that she's super lucky to have a guy that treats her right because she's a great girl. She'll know you're subtly hitting on her but she can't reply negatively. End things on a positive note.
>>
>>17396921
thank you
I think this is the best to do now
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.