[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you okay with fake breasts? Do you think that we should uphold

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: jj.png (38KB, 125x106px) Image search: [Google]
jj.png
38KB, 125x106px
Are you okay with fake breasts? Do you think that we should uphold standards of beauty achievable only by means of surgical incision? Is that sane of us? Are we retarded? Or are we something other than human because of what we've done to our bodies, since I have to accept a wholly human perspective, being a human myself. I'm surprised every day.
>>
>>17396665
I'm not sure breast implants make people transhuman or somehow make anything better. They are mostly nonfunctional, hence, there's nothing to like. Then again, fake breast could be cool if they shot lasers, for instance.
>>
>>17396665
>Are you okay with fake breasts?
I don't have any moral objections or anything, but I am not fond of the aesthetics.

>Do you think that we should uphold standards of beauty achievable only by means of surgical incision?
No, but the heyday of the cartoon look is long past. It died at some point around the late 1990s: implants are still popular, of course, but are generally at much saner sizes nowadays.

>Is that sane of us? Are we retarded?
It was the 1980s and early 1990s. I think it's safe to say we were retarded. We got better.
>>
Fake breasts are like blue hair

I don't need it but it doesn't really bother me

Their body, whatever
>>
They feel kind of weird but to each his own.
>>
>>17396665
it's not so much the aesthetics of plastic surgery but it arouses me to realize that the female has injected rat poison into her face or had implated a silicon membrane into her chest or buttocks for my visual pleasure .Not that the faux implant or alteration actually looks realistic or great but it is more the idea of them defiling their bodies in such a fashion for vanity.
>>
Not a fan of fake boobs. If she already has them then it's whatever, not a deal breaker. I just wouldn't advise doing it.
>>
It's every girls choice to get them if she feels she needs them, but she will be judged for it
I would never date a girl with implants, breast reduction would be ok though. Small perky tits are great, B-Cups are perfect
>>
>Is that sane of us? Are we retarded?

I love in a country where you can get a doctor to surgically turn your genitals inside out because you feel uncomfortable in the body you were born with and want to be stuck taking hormone supplements for the rest of your life. For free.

Fake tits are the least of it.
>>
>>17397515
This. It is the ultimate form of submission, that they cut themselves or have others cut them to get my attention or approval. It's right up there with chicks who strangle themselves for me or brand themselves with a poker.
>>
>>17396665
Flat is justice.
>>
File: Qd80h3r.jpg (389KB, 1840x1088px) Image search: [Google]
Qd80h3r.jpg
389KB, 1840x1088px
>>17396696
>Fake breasts are like blue hair
I agree.
>>
>>17398389
Maybe more like the opposite, since you actually do want to bang a chick with fake tits.
>>
>>17398395
He clearly doesn't.
>>
>>17396665
hate fake tits
>>
>>17398403
>>17398406
its knockers o clock somewhere pal
>>
>>17396665
>Are you okay with fake breasts?
fuck yes

>Do you think that we should uphold standards of beauty achievable only by means of surgical incision?
you fucking idiot. fake breasts were invented to mimic the genetically gifted breasted women you tard

>Is that sane of us?
yes

>Are we retarded?
no
>>
>>17396665
I absolutely hate fake boobs. They don't look right and I don't like that a girl is willing to inject silicone into her boobs.
>>
>>17398389
Aposematism has been the such a successful adaption that harmless organisms have repeatedly evolved to mimic aposematic species
>harmless
The more you know.
>>
>>17398491
Meant to greentext the first part, my bad. None of the anti feminist propaganda actually makes sense if you read it.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.