[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can my girlfriend use being on her period as an excuse for being

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: Upset.png (34KB, 425x430px)
Upset.png
34KB, 425x430px
Can my girlfriend use being on her period as an excuse for being SUPER "moody" all the time, she argues with me over the smallest thing and then uses it as an excuse. I understand it's not the most fun thing for females but when she says that she gets moody a week before, then during, then up to 2 weeks after (so basically, the entire time) I just feel like she needs an excuse to be mad at me all the time
>>
>>17396602
>a week before, then during, then up to 2 weeks after

So basically your gf is moody for nearly the entire month every month? No I don't think that is a reasonable claim
>>
>>17396602
>week before
Legit
>then during
Still legit
>then up to 2 weeks after
Lol no
>>
>>17396602
Sounds like you should find a new girlfriend
>>
>>17396617

This.

Point out to her the next time she makes a shitstorm over nothing, and her period was two weeks ago, that her period was actually two weeks ago.

Women all over the world don't spend the month round being total bitches to their spouses because for roughly 7 days out of the month they will be uncomfortable and a little emotional. Hell, most of them understand the fact that they will be uncomfortable and emotional and deal with it, behaving like normal fucking humans.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.