[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys I had some dryhump fun with my gf in a clothing shop

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 13788454198651.jpg (10KB, 231x172px) Image search: [Google]
13788454198651.jpg
10KB, 231x172px
Hey guys
I had some dryhump fun with my gf in a clothing shop about two weeks ago, and her cycle's been delayed for 6 days.

I didn't cum at all, and neither did she, it was about 15 minutes of rubbing the D on the entrance of her vagina without any real penetration or ejaculation, but I'm still worried.

Is there any chance she could get pregnant by this? How much time does it have to pass for it to be a worry?

No, I'm not a cuck.
>>
Doesn't seem likely, have her see her obgyn for the late period, could be something else. Is she ever late?
>>
>>17396560

Did you ever have real sex with her? If so how?
>>
The fuck is wrong with you two rubbing on each other for 20min in a store and thinking that'll make a baby Jesus christ
>>
The odds are nonzero, and are based mostly on the possibility that you weren't as clean about things as you thought you were. But they are very, very small, like lightning-strike small. Probably not worth worrying about.
>>
>>17396572
>>17396567
it's the first time in three years her period's been delayed more than 1-2 days

>>17396570
Vanilla, condom on my side and that's about it. We stop every 10 minutes to make sure it's not broken, and we have not seen eachother in about a month and a half besides on this ocassion.
>>
>>17396560
She's pregnant for sure, good job anon
>>
>>17396590
yay
>>
>>17396560

This is so unbelievably implausible that it isn't even funny. Girls don't get pregnant that easy. Trust me. It took 6 months of constant fucking every fertile window just for my wife to get pregnant once.

It is so much more likely that she started taking some new medication, or she is really stressed or she is fighting an infection and all of those things could cause her to be late.

Or ya know, it is also extremely likely she cheated on you.
>>
>>17396588

Dude... if she is pregnant then it is because she cheated on you. Don't be fucking naive.
>>
>>17396614
yep, she's fucking someone else
>>
>>17396560
Let's just say that if she's pregnant from that, you want to watch for a big star in the sky and three royal visitors from the east.
>>
Its possible yes but sometimes girls skip their period like it just doesn't come but if you didn't com you should be ok wait about two weeks then take a pregger test
>>
>>17396614
thirding this
id even bet she was already pregnant and suggested the "dry humping" just to have an excuse to pin the kid on you
>>
Don't listen to these ill-meaning trolls. She could have become pregnant from a toilet seat, or from jumping over a fence when she was younger.
>>
>>17398533
lol did she suggest the dry humping, OP?
>>
File: Furry_Toilet_Rape_2.png (340KB, 800x510px) Image search: [Google]
Furry_Toilet_Rape_2.png
340KB, 800x510px
>>17398541
>She could have become pregnant from a toilet seat

Finally, I can post this image. I knew my day would come
>>
>>17398620
im not reading that shit ROFL
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.