[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my school asked me for a picture of myself with some specs,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1466381114017.jpg (246KB, 1700x1700px) Image search: [Google]
1466381114017.jpg
246KB, 1700x1700px
So my school asked me for a picture of myself with some specs, but I have a couple doubts about the outcome:
First of all, I'm using GIMP.
Second of all, they asked for:

402 (width) x 420 (height) pixels; resolution between 96 and 250 dpi; size between 96 and 150 kb.

The thing is, if I use the measures they said, the original pic becomes waaaay too small (ranging from 12 to 60kb). I don't know what they want the pictures for, so I wonder what should I benefit: the 96 to 150 kb size, or the resolution and Width-Height of it. Also if any of you could help me find a way to balance this three requirements it would be awesome.

The second doubt is that when I scale the image and I try to write the 402*420 Pixels, it automatically downsizes it to 302. Why does this happen?
>>
So many problems. You're a retard going to retard lord of the flies island, not a normal person going to a school.
>>
>>17396563
Thank you for your insightful advice.
>>
>>17396568
I advise you to apply to a better school and choke yourself to death when rejected.
>>
>>17396545
maybe the file type is wrong.
try saving it as a png.
why do they have a minimum file size?
>>
>>17396595
Because as these dudes have pointed out I got to a public university in a third world country...So yeah that sums it up.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.