[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been dating this girl for almost a couple of months

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: catmonocle.jpg (25KB, 300x462px) Image search: [Google]
catmonocle.jpg
25KB, 300x462px
I've been dating this girl for almost a couple of months now. I like her a lot and we have a ton of things in common. Spending time with her is good. The strange thing is that when I'm not with her, I can barely picture her, and the fact that I'm dating her doesn't seem real.

I've never experienced that before. I've always been completely present.

The last relationship I was in was incredibly emotional and intense and fucked me up pretty well. It's been a year. Maybe I haven't completely recovered? Maybe my depression turned into derealization? Or maybe I'm overanalyzing things and I'm just in a more selfish place right now, but the more time I spend with her, the more real the relationship will feel?

Picture unrelated.
>>
Was your last relationship a long term one? You're moving from a long term relationship to a new one, so you're probably subconsciously comparing the two. Naturally you don't have the intimacy of your last relationship in this new one yet. Give it time, I think these issues will work themselves out.
>>
>>17396497
Yeah, it was a very long-term one. And I think you might be right.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.