[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey advice, last night I had sex with a girl unprotected (I did

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (28KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 249x249px
Hey advice, last night I had sex with a girl unprotected (I did not bust a nut and b4 sex she gave me head which I came) and even tho I did not cum I'm paranoid shitless... It was 2nd day after her period was over, I keep thinking that my precum somehow got into her and because its second day after her bleeding, my mind keeps telling me that there is a high chance for conception to happen, am I wrong what are my chances for being fucked.
>>
>>17396373
Also to add, 2nd day after her 5 day bleeding was ( when her period was over)
>>
time to flee the country m8
>>
Did you cum in her mouth? While it's highly unlikely, it's not totally impossible that your sperm travelled to her uterus through her blood stream.
>>
>>17396381
It's not that unlikely, op. My best friend had a baby this way.
>>
Is it really that hard to use a condom? Holy fuck
>>
>>17396575
>>17396381
This is a legitimate concern, happened to my m8. So young...
>>
>>17396575

>>17396381

No, this not true, you stupid fucking morons. I don't care if this is bait.

Do you think sperm is able to survive the ridiculously harsh (relatively speaking) environment of the digestive system long enough to be absorbed into the bloodstream? Even if it could: are you fucking stupid enough to believe that the uterus is designed to identify and pluck sperm out of nearby blood vessels? Or, do you think sperm are smart enough to know to jump out of the bloodstream and into the uterus as they float on by?

No. Fuck you. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

If your friend gave a blowjob and got pregnant she had precum or cum on her hands and then put her hands up her cunt. Or her partner had cum on his hands and put his hands up her cunt.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
>>
>>17396373
I'd be more worried about disease. Right now there's nothing you can do, this part of your life is no longer in your control, the best thing you can do is start preparing for the next part or continuing like usual.
>>
>>17396608
Then how do you explain these anons...
>>17396575
>>17396589
...who know people that got pregnant this way?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.