[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright, I know you guys don't really give advice unless

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1463109412341.jpg (53KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
1463109412341.jpg
53KB, 604x604px
Alright, I know you guys don't really give advice unless it's about relationshit, but I'm gonna ask anyway. I don't really know how to respond to this

>be schizotypal
>be at friend's house
>friend is playing vidya
>me and his mom are watching
>mother suddenly asks me if I brought a gun
>she acts really concerned
>lolwat
>tell her no and ask why
>says she doesn't like guns, and she doesn't want me to get mad and kill them
>wtf
>ask her if she thinks I'm going to kill them
>she says I can't be trusted because of my mental health
>....
>thank friend for having me over
>get up and leave
>friend runs outside and asks why I'm leaving
>he has Aspergers so he doesn't really understand
>tell him that apparently I'm not safe to be around
>tries to ask what I mean, but I'm already in my car
>go home
>work out
>feel depressed

I mean... wow. I wasn't even doing anything, I was just sitting on the couch when she asked me out of nowhere. I didn't want to say anything to her out of respect for my friend, but I feel pretty fucking offended. There's no way I'm going back there if I'm going to be judged like that, but how do I explain to my aspie friend what's going on? I still see him occasionally, and I don't want to be a dick to him. This leads me to ask other things too, though. Like, is this how everyone sees me? Am I just some kind of monster to everyone? I feel like I'm being judged for no reason here.

I just feel shitty about all of this.
>>
>>17395945
Don't take it personal OP. The Mother is obviously the crazy bitch in this scenario. Most People nowadays are more educated about psychological diseases and won't be irrationally judgmental.
>>
>>17395945
Depends, have you done anything to indicate that you are violent? Had any run ins with the law? Been in a lot of fights? Institutionalized?

If you haven't done anything wrong, then fuck that woman. Don't waste energy being offended by someone who is an ignorant asshole. I doubt everyone sees you like that apart from her unless you have done something in your past to warrant a violent reputation.

Explaining it to him might be a waste of time, just keep it simple. "Your mom assumes that I am violent because of my mental health, I don't want to hang out at your house because of that, why don't we just go to my place?"
>>
Your friend's mom is an ignorant cunt
and she probably gets her "sources" from sensationalistic garbage media.
You can hold it against her if you like. She's not treating you like a human.
But tell your aspergers friend calmly that his mom didn't make you feel welcome and until she apologizes, accepts, and understands, you won't be coming back.
They will understand but there's no telling what shit she's gonna try to feed him to make you seem like the bag guy anyway.
I'd just offer to hang out elsewhere for a while.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.