[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/, I don't know what your regular threads are like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: KLidqo5c4[1].jpg (112KB, 1024x554px) Image search: [Google]
KLidqo5c4[1].jpg
112KB, 1024x554px
Hey /adv/, I don't know what your regular threads are like but this may or may not be a doozy. I'll try to keep it concise.
>Starting around last March
>Begin hanging around this sort-of-friend/acquaintance more and more, mostly just having a beer after class/work and shooting the shit
>After a month or two we begin going out regularly, sleeping together
>She also starts to slowly populate my place with her stuff --practically looked like she was moving in
>I tell her that I'm really not comfortable with this because I didn't know where we were at. I felt close to her but it was only a couple of months in.
>She breaks down, we get into a big fight, which ends with me accepting her just kind of slowly moving in, and me accepting what i thought was the start of a new relationship
But then
>One night, after a bit of drinking, she tries to get me to have a threesome with roommate, politely decline because other than her I don't think anyone was comfortable with that at the moment
>This errupts into another huge fight, she slews things like, "I didn't realize we were monogamous"
>This leads to a brief separation, after about a week we're back together and things are really good
>I end up moving places, switching roommates, lease was up anyways
>Once again it's as if she is moving in. A ton of her stuff shows up in the new place --I just accept it
>Couple of weeks later, she's going on a trip back home for the summer
>She finally agrees we're in a monogamous relationship
>She has been away for about two months now
More incoming in second post
>>
>>17395474
you don't have to finish. Don't fucking take her calls or let her in the door. What's fucking wrong with you?
>>
>Will not stop texting me around the clock, if I don't reply instantly she'll send several more texts
>If I don't respond to any of those texts she gets super defensive, telling me how much she cares and what not, but then
>"I just can't afford to lose you right now, I don't know if I could take it"
>Will also spend days just sitting at her parents house and sending me nudes, kind of got old and awkward fast
>I tried to give her as much attention as possible because of this, thought maybe it would help, but it's draining. At one point I had my phone out around the clock.
>If I try to talk to her about this she gets more defensive, then starts a fight, and then begins saying things like I yelled at her and I'm abusive
>The other night we got into a fight over the phone and she pulled this exact BS, roommate was watching the whole time, tells me I just seemed confused and didn't raise my voice once
>A good friend and confidant of mine insists she's a bit toxic

Tl;dr
>Girlfriend has some odd behavior, not sure how to deal with it, if I should deal with it, or when I should deal with it
>Not sure if I want to break up or not or what

When things are good, it's great, but she's constantly starting shit and then putting the blame on me. At the same time she recently said some things that really like, base her own well being on me being around?
The primary reason why I haven't jumped ship yet is because I have a bunch of her stuff here and I'm not sure what a long distance breakup would do or if these problems may subside when the distance closes.
Send help
>>
End it, dumbass. Stop thinking with the little brain between your legs and start using the big one in your head.
>>
Put all her stuff in a box and leave it next to your door. When she comes back, invite her over and give her the box and calmly tell her to fuck off out of your life.

Trust me, you don't want to be with this kind of girl. She's the kind of woman that'll get you locked up in jail with false rape accusations.
>>
>>17395487
>>17395498
I mean my concerns are more like
>Is it really me?
>What do I do with all her stuff?
And what sort of exit strategy I can employ
>>17395505
Has the right idea but I'm still full of concerns I guess
>>
>>17395521
it's her. do as the other anon suggested (I have done it myself). Neatly pack her shit into boxes, leave them outside your door. Let her know to pick it up but give a time limit or you will take it to goodwill and do not be there when she does. Oh, change your goddamn phone number so she cannot send you a test which you will read. One crazy I got entangled with was so bad I took a job in another state and moved and didn't tell anyone.
>>
Bitch sounds crazy

>and then begins saying things like I yelled at her and I'm abusive

that is very concerning, it's only a matter of time before she starts levying these claims against the police if you piss her off. Wouldn't be surprised if she threatens to do something like that when you break up with her.

>She finally agrees we're in a monogamous relationship

sounds like she was probably banging a bunch of other dudes as well

I think that moving her stuff in prematurely was probably a big warning sign that clearly states that this girl has some issues. Don't think it was you at all.

I would agree with the other anons, pack up her shit and invite her to come get it. Have your roommate there or another person with you so she can't claim abuse or other weird shit. If she shows up and refuses to leave, then tell her you will call the police. Save everything: texts, phones messages etc. in case you have legal trouble with this crazy bitch.
>>
>>17395564
Also if you ever gave her a key, change the locks if possible. Even if she gives you the key back she may have made a copy.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.