[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone here stopped being a lazy piece of shit? I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1467475809937-0.jpg (23KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1467475809937-0.jpg
23KB, 320x240px
Has anyone here stopped being a lazy piece of shit?

I've been extremely lazy my whole life, it has caused me a lot of suffering and all the years I've tried to start actually trying have shown me that I'm completely unable to change myself.
Am I doomed to be like this forever?
>>
>>17395423

depends on your definition of lazy, but i like to think i have. though the truth may just be that im very motivated to do the things i want to do and built my life around those things.
>>
>>17395423
Some day you'll find something that will motivate you to stop being that way.
But it all depends on what you consider to be lazy or a failure.
>>
>>17395428
I'll probably become a hobo and freeze to death before then.
I've found a few things that I like but that didn't help.
>>
Listen to this again and again^^
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-sfG8BV8wU
>>
>>17395442
My first girlfriend was my motivation, l lost 19 kilograms to look pleasing for her, we all have one thing that makes us do the impossible.
>>
>>17395443
Oh shit you solved it
>>
>>17395453
Did you work harder in other aspects too?
>>
>>17395456
Great, it always works.
>>
>>17395423
Feel the same way, can spend hours just look at one page of study. One thing that works is forcing yourself to exercise first then work on other things
>>
>>17395570
Now if only it was possible to force myself to exercise.
>>
>>17395423
Same.

Whenever I try learning something new that horrendous laziness comes and I pretty much give up...
>>
Big fan of GTD.

Makes it really easy to organize your thoughts and focus attention on things that can be done. I get obsessed about doing my projects and setting my schedule now.

Always moped that I couldn't make progress on things I didn't really have control over. Now I make progress on shit that i have control over.

Check it out m8
>>
>>17395459
Not the anon you replied to, but I exercise every day, and nope, it doesn't motivate me into become any less lazy in other aspects. It helped my mental health slightly though and it's always to nice to have that comfortable habit/routine. If your heart isn't into life, running a few laps and eventually putting your heart into it, isn't magically going to make your heart also apply itself to everything else. For example, let's say you develop a passion in music- why would you suddenly then also develop a passion for say, Ancient Greek?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.