[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I have more energy when hanging out with people? Tomorrow,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: valsalva.jpg (15KB, 298x448px) Image search: [Google]
valsalva.jpg
15KB, 298x448px
How do I have more energy when hanging out with people? Tomorrow, I'm spending two whole days with my girlfriend, who I love but find I become very tired around after a few hours of talking. It's not just her; I get tired of talking and social interaction very quickly with everyone, including my family, except these two days will require me to have enough energy to talk, make jokes, have sex, and stay up late, as well as a concert and going to the gym. Not stuff I'm used to doing in two days nonstop.

Any way to be energized by other people, or just stay alert for these next two days?
>>
Be happy you have someone who is caring for you and your feelings.

Be happy you have someone who spends time with you
>>
>>17395014
Understand what you have going for you. Its someone you care for and they return that care and affection. Someone who wants to spend two days with you. Be yourself, and sometimes its ok just to chill and be quiet with people. There isnt anyone alive in this entire planet who has enough content to talk for 2 days. Be it best friends, or a married couple thats been together for 50 years. If the person is right then if your just chilling watching tv or just doing whatever and its not super akward or you feel like you have to talk then your fine.
>>
>>17395014

you are a bit of an introvert. its hard, but if you guys are going to eventually move in together or that sort of thing, then you will have to adjust to longer periods of itme with her. this is mostly done by doing your own thing in the same space. awkard at firstb ut you get over it.

this is the first thing.

for the next two days just 'do it'. when/if there is any downtime just lay down and relax. if she asks 'what do you want to do' just suggest that you guys should relax, and offer her options like movie, facebook, tv, etc. if she cant decide, set something up for her.

if she has issues, simply explain. if a girl cant understand your tired, then shes going to cause more big problems down the road.

but she should be content with whatever down time you have being down time.

and if there is no down time, just do it. if she asks whats wrong, again, explain the tiredness. people have to be exhausted a lot of their lives, its no big deal
>>
File: tumblr_nxorf86ZAE1qcr6iqo1_1280.jpg (251KB, 762x1128px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxorf86ZAE1qcr6iqo1_1280.jpg
251KB, 762x1128px
They say the difference between an introvert and an extrovert is that extroverts gain energy from being with people, and introverts spend energy to be with people.

If you're an introvert- and it sounds like you are- you need to try to schedule some time alone. Your only other option is to suck it up, power through, and hope for the best. Take a lot of B-vitamins.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.