[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm female, 25 years old. I've started to look like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

I'm female, 25 years old. I've started to look like a tired single mom, and I don't even have kids.

>tits sag, everything sags
>slightly overweight, fat rolls everywhere
>pale as fuck, so veins, spots, scars and all that shit are extremely visible
>dark around eyes, even if sleep enough
>everything I wear looks frumpy on me

I'm a poor student, so I don't have extra money for gym membership or equipment, expensive clothes and makeup, and things like that. But I need a complete makeover, I need to turn my life over right now. I just feel so sick and tired of everything and don't know where to start.
>>
>>17394667
Try Yoga.

I had an ex girlfriend who did Yoga. Plenty of free Youtube channels dedicated to Yoga exercises.
>>
You don't need a gym membership to get into shape. Eat healthier and be active. It won't fix all your problems, but it's a start.
>>
>tits sag, everything sags
coconut oil
>slightly overweight, fat rolls everywhere
get more exercise, go for long walks
>pale as fuck, so veins, spots, scars and all that shit are extremely visible
Eat more protein, pale is better than leather skin
>dark around eyes, even if sleep enough
sleep more
>everything I wear looks frumpy on me
shop around more

There is no easy answer when it keeps to body care. Discipline and self control can turn almost anyone to an 8/10.
>>
>>17394672
I've tried yoga a few times in the past. Should I do it every day, once or twice a week or what?
>>
eye bags are casued by dehydration - drink more!
go out in the sun - even if you wear sun cream you dont need to tan just get some sun and that vitamin D
healthy diet makes the skin glow
you dont need gym membership to go out and exercise - go out for a walk or job and the endorphins will make you happy which makes you seem younger and more spritely and also, if youre like me, a short amount of exercise makes the skin look great
if you head to pound stores or superdrug (in UK) you can get really cheap makeup - you dont need to think about expensive crap. all youll need is a good pencil eyeliner, mascara, concealer (that matches your skin tone as best as possible) and a subtle lip colour.

invest in a good bra. doesnt matter how saggy they are, in a high quality bra theyll be fabulous i swear. go for a bra fitting if you can - some places do it free like Ann Summers.

if you have a healthy look about you and washed hair and smell great, it doesnt matter too much what you wear. if you wear a baggy shirt, couple it with shorts or a tight trouser. baggy trousers > tight top. takes away the frump look and adds quality. good luck! use your instincts and if you have none, high quality shops have assistants that are PAID to help you out with this stuff :) take advantage of their services.
>>
>>17394690
Every day if possible. Shit does wonders to both your physical and mental health
>>
Alright thanks all, so this is the plan so far

>Start walking and doing yoga daily
>Start eating better (I drink a lot of water already, that's never been a problem)
>Get a good bra
>Get help choosing clothes
>Coconut oil? (does it actually help? I have other oils and lotions for my skin already)

I have makeup already, but concealing around the eyes is a pain in the ass. I'm yet to find a good concealer that doesn't cost too much. Right now I'm using Maybelline Fit me and it's just not good enough.

Thankfully my hair is great and fluffy, it helps a little.
>>
I know someone exactly like that

anyway
>no meds that slow metabolism or increase appetite
>restrict calories duh
>reduce stress
>increase sleep quality
>at least light activity every day
>nutrient rich diet

if you do all of these things, overweight and frumpiness will not be possible
>>
File: chow yun fat gif.gif (3MB, 280x162px) Image search: [Google]
chow yun fat gif.gif
3MB, 280x162px
>>17394667
Train at home. Everyday 2 times. I do it too and I feel so good right now
>>
>>17394667

you are gaining weight so im guessing you are eating lots of calorie dense food with no nutrients.

its very common knowledge that people who are vegetarian tend to have better skin and the like. im not saying be a vegetarian, but the bulk of your food should come from veggies.

keep your dinner as is. turn your lunch into nothing but asparagus, greenbeans, etc.

for dinner, if you eat anything with noodles, STOP. waste of calories. instead boil some califlower. been doing cauliflower spaghetti and it is epic. honestly its even better than wheat noodles. plus an entire pound of califlower is like 100 calories.

as for exercise, you are a woman you dont need expensive weights and stuff.

run every day. three miles. then when you get used to that, make it four, and so on and so fourth. take a look at basic at home work out routines, get another girl friend and just do em together. you need very basic exercise to maintain a female body and keep it firm.

if you drink anything other than water or unsweetened tea, STOP. waste of calories, waste of hydration. alcohol is for special nights only.
>>
>>17394667
eat less and you will lose weight. You do not need to go to a gym to exercise, you need to go to a gym to lift for the big gainz.
>>
>>17394667
Fucking show a picture you dumb fuck

It's probably not even that bad
>>
Once you start serious sport it will give you so much energy, motivation and confidence that all the other things will happen automatically.
So most important thing for you in my opinion is being consistent in doing sports.
Anything from yoga, running, or lifting.
Dont be afraid of lifting as a woman you would hardly get any muscles.
Your shape will even get more feminine.
Another plus-side is that you burn more calories by lifting than any other sport- even when you dont lift, since the muscles need to regenerate.
>>
>>17394667
Rule 1: Stop giving a fuck

Work out and eat right. You're probably not even that bad.
>>
have kids and then you'll have an excuse for looking bad
>>
Not a fitizen here, but I've started doing exercise and it feels good, I practice combat as I used to before I had my knee reconstruction surgery two years ago, what I find difficult is the diet, but you just need a little but of motivation to begin with.
>>
>>17394667
If you are a student, doesnt your school have a gym?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.