[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel like the most repulsive guy on the planet, /adv/. Girls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: _48419005_009833651-1.jpg (8KB, 304x171px) Image search: [Google]
_48419005_009833651-1.jpg
8KB, 304x171px
I feel like the most repulsive guy on the planet, /adv/. Girls avoid me like the plague, and I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Help?
>>
>>17394645
We need more info. How tall are you? How healthy? Hobbies? Beard? Something.
>>
describe yourself to me and some situations you've been in so i can offer an informed response. theres a basic guide ill give you

shower every few days at least
deodorant and cologne
treat your friends and family well
dont be a pushover
reputation shouldnt be in tatters

as a fem i can vouch that this shit matters

(that rhymed :D)
>>
>>17394659

5'11, Yes, Many (fitness, art etc), trimmed beard.

>>17394666

I'm definitely clean and smell good, people say I'm handsome too.

Girls just don't want to talk to me. Can't get any responses online, never meet any offline because they don't want to talk.
>>
Anyone?
>>
Something is turning people off quickly. Have you asked a friend for honest feedback? Maybe your teeth are gross? Wear a fedora? Favourite shirt has a swastika?
>>
>>17394645

post pictures of yourself.

lets be real if you're not brave enough to do that, you're not brave enough to actually use any advice we give.
>>
You sound like a woman, that's your problem.
>>
do you have any female family, coworkers, friends, flirts, crushes whom you get along with?

thats basically the list that you can work yourself through. Start at the beginning and get someone to like you before you go to the next step, every step needs more social knowledge and tolerates less error and will help you to get along better with women and makes you get their clues.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.