[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >register in an discussion forum about beetles >people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: jaLxUTv.jpg (57KB, 537x256px) Image search: [Google]
jaLxUTv.jpg
57KB, 537x256px
>be me
>register in an discussion forum about beetles
>people seem to be nice
>one day I read a post and rage about the stupidity of op
>get a warning from the owner of the forum, he says he hates me but is willing to give me a second chance
>I think to my self, it's not worth it to apologize since he will not treat me the same anymore when I want to buy or sell anything on his forum
>decide to make a new account
>he finds out and rages but is still willing to give me another chance
>things going good
>ff to last week
>I argue with another user
>everyone hates me now, even if I was in the right to argue
>people tell me it would be better to leave
>got a great idea, how about a third account? It think to myself
>but this time I am going stealthy
>download a program that promise to hide my IP, better say it says I am located in the US
>register two days ago
>people think I am smart and polite
>just a minute ago I got permanently band
>can't reach the site anymore, no matter if I use my phone, my PS4, my PC, my PS3 or my brothers phone
>the site tells me I got banned because of the multiple accounts I created

>tfw you can't learn basic things, and make a mistake two times in a row

How can I get to site now ? Do I need to change my IP ?
>>
>>17394660
Grow up and move on to more productive things. You were banned for a reason.
>>
>>17394615
>can't reach the site anymore, no matter if I use my phone, my PS4, my PC, my PS3 or my brothers phone

No shit, you got IP banned retard
>>
forums can be really addictive
>>
The forum is literally the only place where I can sell and buy beetles so it's quit important to me
>>
>>17394734
Well you should have thought about that before you sperged all over the forums. Face the consequences of your actions.
>>
what's the forum
>>
>>17394734
The car or the insect?
>>
>forum culture
>Admin power trips

You keep getting banned because A) You're still posting from the same IP and B) They've learned your posting style. If you want to stop getting caught, you're gonna have to change your IP and learn not to try to stand out so strangers will think you're smart. Try googling things.
>>
>>17394615
Sorry to hear that bro. Forum culture sucks. Is there anyone in charge besides the admin?
It sucks that people will always side with the mods/admin but it's just brain dead people you really shouldn't hang out with. They are scum.
Are you really sure there's no other way to buy and sell beetles?
Is this beetles stuff really important to you?
And if it makes you feel better the "forum moderator has no life" meme is true.

I'm not on any forum anymore but are there any tips /adv/ can give about how to avoid an argument when it already started in a forum you want to remain a part of?
>>
>>17395096

People always say this, but often times it is not true. I can't count the number of spergmasters I've met who paint themselves as victims, then I get a chance to see who they really are once the pressure is on and guess what? They're the douchebags driving everyone insane.

General rule of thumb: If it everyone else is an asshole, then YOU are the actual asshole.
>>
>>17395111
well not everyone actually has to be forced to act under pressure so you can't compare people who do to people who dont, right?
I've seen a moderator of a well known site get de-modded for a while and he went so insane you'd wonder how he became a mod in the first place.
Everyone has a breaking point.
>>
>>17394615
Call your ISP (or use online text chat if they have it) and tell them you need a new ip because you got banned from a forum. If they don't change your ip tell them you are switching to a competitor.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.