[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had a one night stand with a girl but we had sex without condom.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1468685607001.jpg (117KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1468685607001.jpg
117KB, 960x720px
I had a one night stand with a girl but we had sex without condom. I realized it was a retarded mistake and she was pissed and we agreed she should get a morning after pill(we kissed later on anyway). She said she used it once when she was 18. After that we talked a bit and i left. I asked her name for fb but she didnt ask mine. Should i contact her and ask if she got the pill?With my real name?
Im imagining horror scenarios where she tries to fuck me over. Otoh she is working full time, is going to travel and lives in another country and doesnt want to get pregnant.
So should i contact her or not?
>>
Don't worry about it.
>>
>>17394483
How can i not worry about it?
I know i did something stupid but i dont want it to ruin my life.
>>
Are your rich or rich-looking? Otherwise don't worry. If she allowed herself to be fucked raw by a one night stand, you're probably not the first and in the case of pregnancy, I'll bet she's pro-choice especially if she said she'll get plan B. I have a friend telling me how there have been 6 guys she's bare backed this week, she also has herpes. If she got preggo, she'd abort asap.

Also do not fucking message her on Facebook, weirdo. are you trying to get into a mess intentionally?
>>
>>17394510
Maybe but im not rich.I told her almost nothing about myself.
She said she had a bf 2 weeks ago.
Idk i feel guilty leaving her like that and want to make sure i dont get a bastard kid.
>>
>>17394521
I did say i didnt live with my parents while jobless.
She asked how. I said 'its complicated' (im on the dole). And we talked a bit about travelling. I hope she doesnt think im some rich fucker.
>>
>>17394529
I sincerely am telling you that you don't have anything to worry about. She didn't ask for your name for Facebook so you didn't peak her interest for anything further than a ONS. Especially if you told her you live with your parents and are unemployed.
>>
Contact her and tell her you have a rare genetic condition that causes a 90% chance of retardation. Tell her that all of your siblings are retarded and that the trait is passed on by the father. She'll make absolutely sure she doesn't have that baby.
>>
>>17394545
No, i dont live with my parents but im still unemployed. So she wondered how thats possible (government subsidies). Or maybe she thinks i was just lying.
Anyway i hope you are right.
>>
>>17394510
>>17394510
6 guys?Thats not normal.
But i guess she uses the normal pill, mine didnt apparently.
>>
So she lives in a different country and doesn't know your name. Nothing to worry about lol
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.