[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it really possible to find attractive and tech-savvy girls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: nymph-and-satyr.jpg (132KB, 650x1086px) Image search: [Google]
nymph-and-satyr.jpg
132KB, 650x1086px
Is it really possible to find attractive and tech-savvy girls that aren't slutty? My last gf was a nude model and wanted to be webcam model and shit, I endured it because she was hot and wanted to focus on her other good stuff, but the truth is her life revolved around showing her body and ended up cheating on me.

Now I'm seeing twitter feeds of her friends and holy shit... nudes everywhere, and if they are the stereotypical feminists. How the fuck can you complain about guys sending you dick pics when 90% of your followers are there because you post pics of you nude and literally sucking your bf off...

I'm so fucking depressed. And I might be a mysoginist or whatever projecting, but I don't want all girls to be like that. I might as well start going to prostitutes instead of trying to date anyone.

And most say it's for the art... but c'mon, it's just you looking for validation from guys that wanna fuck you.

Just venting off, don't know what I'm even asking. Is just that I'm still fucking mad over my last relationship and it seems so difficult to find a decent girl nowadays.
>>
You need a break anon, cool down. Knew a similar situation and it didnt end well. That should have been a red flag from the get go though, any girl who exposes herself in such a manner is not a fully mature person, with rare exceptions.

There a lot of bad peoplw but also good. Let this be a hard lesson for your future.
>>
>>17394332
Why necessarily tech-savvy? If by tech-savvy, you mean "uses Twitter" then of course you'd be in for a bad time, by looking for popular Tweeters (I have no idea what to call them). Also aren't most of those weird feminists in the arts majors anyway?

It's definitely possible to find attractive yet pruder girls, but if you draw your girls from a pool of those who are socially popular (like by tinder matches or Twitter scandals), and then look only for the really attractive ones, then- might want to ask yourself how they got the spotlight. Maybe you'd want to try looking for them elsewhere, I suppose the more introverted ones might be into certain hobbies or um, at home? Which might make things a bit harder, but you still have that hobbies part to work out of.
>>
>>17394338
A shitton of redflags, I'm retarded for ignoring them because 'she loved me for real', but after this relationship I'm seeing so much of the red pill bullshit make sense. She hopped from cock to cock, and when she met me she wanted to settle... but she couldn't stop herself... for fucks sake, I feel I'm at the verge of becoming another one of those guys. With internet and all the fucking fashions nowadays it seems like the liberation and equality of women means losing all fucking decency, and if I say something like that, I'm a prude... whatever

>>17394349
Heh kinda random the tech-savvy comment, but to me it feels like if you're an attractive girl and use social networks in my age bracket (20s), you're almost bound to be showing yourself off.

idk, I barely attract any girls, and the two gfs that I've met, one was the type that only had guy friends (and a few months after starting going out, wanted to become an open relationship, oh gee I wonder why), and this last one was a suicidegirl that was very promiscuous before meeting me and had a reputation that I chose to ignore

idk, I'm a normal guy, it probably is my fault but I don't know why is it that the only girls I've gotten something with are that type...
>>
>>17394365
There are shyer girls who use social networks, but it's probably say that Facebook profile with 15 friends, so good luck with that thing ever getting recommended to you. But hey, we all know sex sells. So I'm not saying every girl in the spotlight has got to go that way, but a good proportion are that way to get popular.

I recommend you go outside and meet people that way, but I know it can be a problem if say, your social circle are party boys who hang out with party girls. Maybe try friggin LARPers or board game kids or people who live in obscure subreddits. Maybe book clubs still exist, that too.
>>
>>17394365
Also, the reason you keep attracting "those kinds of girls" is just a sheer product of statistics and math magic and whatever. Since you've established that they have multiple partners at once and only for short periods, they are the ones most likely to "fall in love" with you, since they're just trying to "fall in love" with everyone. Other girls might be doing that usual "does he likes me or does he not like me and is this even a good idea" dilemma that most humans do
>>
>>17394365
Quit the red pill blue pill crap. Its just an exaggerated form of the worst things of people on steroids. Its a dark mindset which turns you into a cynical asshole. There are grains of truth but it becomes self fulfilling when you only focus on stuff which clarifies your views. Keep away from it, you are hurting which is normal.

If you are in a city or 1st world country, I can assure you the boys and girls there come with their own unique form of bad behaviour. Both generally aligned with insecurity and stupidity and as bad as the other.

Rest now and pick yourself up later.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.