[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anime girls and /r9k/ have ruined my expectations of women. I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: golden_rule.jpg (61KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
golden_rule.jpg
61KB, 1024x576px
Anime girls and /r9k/ have ruined my expectations of women. I'm unironically finding myself ranting about 3D women very frequently.
I'm 20 this isn't okay, how do I fix this? Is it okay to have very high expectations of women?
How do I get a gf when I hate all the girls I meet when I step outside?

I had a gf before, for 3 years in fact and my entire life revolved around her but she broke my heart so I kind of turned into this shortly after that.
>>
maybe stop posting on shit boards like /r9k/, a board where majority of the people posting there has had less interaction with women than a literal toddler
>>
File: 3DPD get out.webm (879KB, 370x256px) Image search: [Google]
3DPD get out.webm
879KB, 370x256px
I don't see the problem here OP
>>
>>17393859
Y know, real women are actually 4D. 3D is more for blowup dolls imo

Anyway, try figuring out what you like about the 2d girls you like. Don't just say "looks". Be specific. Maybe youll also find girls with similar traits to be attractive.
>>
It's easy OP
1. Think about what you want in a girl
2. If tomorrow you woke up as a girl, would you be that bloody perfect?
3. Jot down her behaviors /literally/ WITHOUT analyzing what (maliciousness) you think it means. Change the subject to a male friend. Does your judgment become less harsh?
4. Lower standards accordingly

Honestly, the number of people, both male and female, who expect physically fit, hot and servile partners, while bring precisely none of that (ugly, fat, jerkass), is just astounding. Although I suppose the steps will still fail if you completely lack self awareness and have delusions of grandeur. In which case I recommend that you grab some therapists, force them to give honest opinions of you and work off their consensus, no matter how much you agree with their takes
>>
>>17393859
Why do you think anything needs to be changed or fixed? You've realized how shit 3D women are, and how not worth the effort it is.

The real problem is you're still worried about what women and society think of you, letting them pressure and shame you into thinking you have to pursue 3D women. But they're just trying to keep you in line like a good little worker drone. They only care about the money, labor and other free stuff they can get out of you.

Learning to be happy without real women is the best idea. Society just doesn't want you to realize it.
>>
>>17393953 is probably a good idea.

Also, just stop visiting /r9k/. If you want to be a normie to at least some extent this is really essential since it tends to pull you down.
>>
>>17393859
Get off /r9k/ first of all. That board only exists to containt the people too weird even for 4chan. Next set your standards realistically. This can be hard if you have low self esteem.
>>
File: image.jpg (40KB, 493x365px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 493x365px
>>17394559
>when you make a post and spell something wrong
Contain not containt
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.