[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I accidentally said I love you. I didn't plan to. How this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1469124430877.png (216KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1469124430877.png
216KB, 600x338px
I accidentally said I love you. I didn't plan to. How this happen was during a make out heat session. Like I had a good day with we both were laughing overall one of the funnest night with her.4 months about.

>Making out
>I look at her and say you are pretty chill person. I like that
>she says what do you like?
>I name a few, funny overall its my favorite trait about her
>I like *kiss* I want you *kiss* I like your hair, I want to feel you *kiss*
>she says no I say yes bs thing and we are kissing heavy
>I meant to say I like you. And kiss her however I said I love you.
>I realized what I said too late
>I didn't plan to but don't want to take it back and I dont expect her to say anything really it was not expected on my part too
>I mean that moment and day was a good day
>it was quite
>I was not ready for that but don't want to be a jerk and say I dont
>I care for her like her but I don't want to say it was wrong.
>start to get nervous about it
>she hugs me
>I hug her
>Million of stuff racing like maybe I didn't say that
>start to freak out thinking about if I really said was I said she didn't hear me
>play it cool pretend to have not said that
>ok its getting late
>kiss a few
>spaghetti falls out oh my pockets
>say goodbye and again I love you
>OMG FUCKING KILL ME!
>I just want to date her know about her not pressure her like this

so its been different shes not texting as much I saw her today and I can tell it was different I played it like I dont know what happened. Not gonna mention it. I want to not be in this situation.
>>
>>17393430
>>I look at her and say you are pretty chill person. I like that
>she says what do you like?
SKEEEEERRRRRT, HOLD UP.

You already gave her a compliment... now she's asking you for more.... NO. BAD ANON, BAD. You make HER EAAAARN the compliments dude. Alright i"ll read the rest now.
>>I meant to say I like you. And kiss her however I said I love you.
Oh jesus christ, never mind you're too far gone.
>>
>>17393430
Op here I don'tdon't want her to be scared probably already is and is trying to distance herself. I cannot control that just need advice I don't care what she says I dont expect her to love me .

>>17393446
Yup.
>>
Now I feel like an ass hole idk why. Because that word wont mean a thing if if take it back. But I don't feel like I should.
>>
>>17393430
Remain calm and wait for her to reply. Its kind of a nice story, you are just embarrassed. Carry on and see how things play out.
>>
Anon, it sounds like you actually do love her and are panicked because you aren't sure if she feels the same. Also sounds like you are worried that you have given up all the power in the relationship, and also that you might drive her away by coming on too strong.

Just relax. You can't change what has happened. You can't take it back without making things infinitely worse. Just continue as though you had never said it, but if the moment ever feels right to say it again, don't force yourself to bottle it in. Chances are she has already had her chance to freak out about it and she will deal with it, either by ignoring it, reciprocating, or dumping you, meaning there is nothing you need to do to resolve this.

Just act casual and see what happens.
>>
>>17394422
>>17394433
Thank you double dubs. I will go about like I didn't say it. I don't care if she does love me or doesn't I don't feel like it should be forced on someone when they are ready they will tell you. I didn't expect myself to say that. I said it without thinking if that makes sense to anyone I mean it but I feel like I thought out loud.
>>
>>17394461
Its hard to put in text but its important that while you dont overthink and panic that you also dont ignore potential signs if she reciprocates.

Yes do act like things are normal absolutely but dont forget either. Acknowledge and progress on calmly. But above all else: stop worrying about it. You are cool.
>>
>>17394470
I feel like an asshole because I don't know if I love her I don't want to move so fast I'm really confused with that part. I have things in life, too much on my plate right now. I can't say I didn't mean it. I have to focus on myself improvement before I can.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.