[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I got offered this recruiting position with this incredible

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: personalityReport.gif (26KB, 496x659px) Image search: [Google]
personalityReport.gif
26KB, 496x659px
So I got offered this recruiting position with this incredible staffing company because the employer found my resume online, and the office manager said he'd give me the job if I got a high score on this assessment test. He said it's basically a personality test to be sure that I fit the position. He already emailed it to me and I didn't take it yet because I wanted to do some research on it first. I plan on taking it tomorrow and sending it back to him. Has anyone ever had to do this before? What should I expect? And how the hell do I pass? This opportunity would help me out so much. I really want this bad.

Pic sort of related. I just found a random picture, and that's not my name on the test. I haven't even taken it yet. I was just told what kind it was.
>>
>>17393406
Don't go to the extreme on any option, and explain that you're a flexible person. And think about the questions from a business point of view. Ex: If you're so trusting, then you'll believe a potential hire when he tells you about all his fake experience. But not enough trust means you can't be part of a team
>>
>>17393431
Wow, this is something similar to what he told me. Tell me more. I'm pretty nervous about it. I'm trying not to be. This job is amazing. It starts out at 60,000-75,000 a year, then goes up to around 90,000-100,000, something like that. I get a full nice benefit package, and it's a flexible job, no work on weekends. I want this so bad.
>>
Man, staffing agencies are bullshit. You're way underpaid and and you get your shit pushed in everyday.

I recommend just trying to find a job as an internal recruiter or recruiting coordinator.
>>
>>17393452
Also, I promise you that you're not going to be paid that much. Your paycheck is going to heavily depend on your commission.

I know this because you didn't even do a phone screen for the job.
>>
>>17393456
Well he's looking for another person who can work in my area. The person with this job originally is going to work in their area with the same position because it's closer to them obviously.
>>
>>17393451
I really don't know what else to tell you, anon. Maybe if the test isn't times you can make another thread all we can walk you through the answers?.. I'm on Central time. You?
>>
>>17393471
THAT is a good fucking idea.

Eastern time.
>>
>>17393451
Don't forget: if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is
>>
What agency is it?
>>
>>17393476
Awwww, don't tell me that, anon. I want this so fucking bad.
>>
>>17393479
A couple of other anons already told you this. Stand to reason, nigga.
>>
>>17393479
Use your brain. There are people who have been working 40 years and they don't earn as much as you'll supposedly be earning right off the bat. Do you really think what they've told you is realistic?
>>
>>17393485
So you're telling me to just give up, forget it?
>>
>>17393490
We're all telling you this.

It's not a good position. You'll be paid like shit, treated like shit, and pressured to work way more hours than promised. The fact that you haven't even been fucking phone screened for a job that supposedly pays you upwards of 60k is alarming enough.
>>
>>17393490
I'm telling you not to believe everything they've promised you. They're keeping you in the dark about something. Perhaps you have to meet some sort of ridiculous quota or your pay is based on some sort of commission. Perhaps you won't have to work weekends but they expect you to work 12 hour days. Perhaps you only get the benefits once you've been there for a certain amount of time. There's something they're not telling you.
>>
>>17393491
Well I have a good question to ask you then. Let's supposedly say I didn't obtain a high score on this assessment test, would they offer me the position anyway, just so they can fill it and then be treated like you say I will, or just not give me the position? I'm seriously asking, I'm curious.
>>
>>17393475
Okay so about what time will you doing the test?
>>
>>17393502
I'm sure they'd move on and find another person. They need a certain type of person for that position.
>>
>>17393508
Exactly. Someone naive, possibly lacking in education and susceptible to threats and authority.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.