[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone have advice for someone doing psychedelics for the first

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: magic truffles.jpg (72KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
magic truffles.jpg
72KB, 600x600px
anyone have advice for someone doing psychedelics for the first time?

(i might not be able to reply to comments, it happend to me a couple of days ago)
>>
>>17392918
You're fucked m8.
Take that from someone typing this message to you.
That's all that I can say.
>>
>>17392918
Take as many as possible and watch a Donald Trump speech
>>
Just make sure you're in a comfy, private environment or else shit could go bad. Get some good music and see if you can have someone watch over you just in case you try to do something stupid.
>>
>>17392918
Comes down to environment. You will live in the present so make sure the environment is good. You don't think of the future or past while tripping.
>i might not be able to reply to comments, it happend to me a couple of days ago)
switch browsers, I cant reply on chrome but internet explorer I can
>>
Get comfy and get a friend to watch over you.
>>
File: Ginko.(Mushishi).full.1778047.jpg (1MB, 3000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Ginko.(Mushishi).full.1778047.jpg
1MB, 3000x1500px
Don't dive off the deep end as a beginner. Ease in. I started with heroic doses that I've seen drive experienced trippers to the brink. I'm an anomaly that is pretty in tune with himself and his environment, so I did fine. You probably won't. Start with low doses and work up.

Environment is next. Make sure the environment is comfy, one you're very familiar with. Make sure nobody with bad energy is present since they can ruin things or at least plan it so you don't get sudden surprise guests while tripping. Maybe get a sitter if you feel the need. I honestly can't stay indoors on mushrooms or mescaline, so I'll usually plan it to be at a friend's house that has land or during a relaxing camping trip. It's cheesy but you will feel a better connection with nature. Bird calls, wind, insects and other noises can whirlwind into a beautiful melody and even the most drab landscape turns into an exquisite painting.

Mindset is a big player. We all have our issues, but if you're struggling with real demons and such your trip could be taken over by negativity. Maybe try meditating for a bit leading up to the trip or wait. This isn't to say you should be frightened. If you feel any negative thoughts just realize we all get in our own heads, feel pain etc. It's being human. Let it pass. I've been there and helped other people there. Soothing words, reassurance and some deep breathing or meditation helps. Just relax and enjoy the ride.

It last really depends on what you're taking. I only do mushrooms and mescaline but those are very different experiences to me.

Good luck and sorry if I glossed over or goofed on something. Definitely research a bit online too in addition to any responses here. Also, fresh fruit and squeezed juice is amazing while tripping. You might get thirsty when outdoors and hydration is also important!

Have a safe and fun trip, anon!
>>
>>17393050
tl;dr
>>17392999
>get a friend to watch over you.

This is all you need. A sober friend to babysit and make sure you don't do anything stupid. Preferably someone who won't fuck with you either.
>>
>>17392918
have a sober babysitter.
>>
File: Mushishi_Season_2_Artwork.jpg (106KB, 1600x1133px) Image search: [Google]
Mushishi_Season_2_Artwork.jpg
106KB, 1600x1133px
>>17393055

Yeah, sorry. I get long-winded when talking about this topic. I've just seen so many people make mistakes that could be avoided with a little heads up beforehand. Sometimes there are things you just don't think of or plan for.

But yeah, definitely pick a sitter that's not a dick.
>>
>>17393075
I'm just giving you a hard time bro. I would have probably done drugs with you when I was younger.

You ever smoke DMT?
>>
>>17393090

Ah, gotcha dude. Sometimes stuff is a bit hard to see or convey via text, either that or I'm just exhausted from work.

And no, never tried DMT. I've heard lots of crazy tales. I did have a friend mention it a couple months back, but my stance is still the same. I don't know if I'm mentally prepared for that.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.