[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you pleasure a woman for 4 hours straight? Doesn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1439943486769.jpg (67KB, 356x374px) Image search: [Google]
1439943486769.jpg
67KB, 356x374px
How do you pleasure a woman for 4 hours straight? Doesn't it get boring?

What makes a sex match good and the other one bad, aside from how long you last?
>>
I honestly hate it when guys last longer than about 5-10mins. The piv part is fucking boring and does nothing for me. Not the tiniest bit. Don't take that stupid pill. It willonly give you a hardon. You will still cum as fast as always. Only difference is that you are left with a stiff cock that's way too sensitive for fucking anyways. And she will be bored ouy of her mind after 20 mins. Spare yourself and her that shit.
Save it for the time you have a line up with 40 girls or something
>>
>>17392480
>How do you pleasure a woman for 4 hours straight?
what makes u think u need to pleasure a girl for 4 hours straight
in my experience
20 minutes is more than enough for some girls
my ex told me sex before me was generally lasting for like 5-10 minutes
when i fucked her for like an hour, she wasn't that into it
however
my friend recently got involved with some nympho off of tinder that goes for hours and constantly wants cock
but even then it's not rocket science
u just fuck
>>
>>17392499
That hurts my feelings because it takes me a really long time to cum and I used to be proud of that. Now I don't know what to think.
>>
The fear of making a girl bored is usually at the front of my mind, because I always take like 45 minutes for some fucking reason. It's not easy to keep a girl entertained for long periods of time, but idk, I like to think I manage to. You just gotta stay into it, keep grabbing her in different places, spanking her, going faster and slower and faster again. Keep it interesting, keep it varied, basically. Mix it up. Stop for a minute, then flip her around real quick to hit her from the back and pull her hair and stuff. Just play around the whole time, and go hard like a motherfucker. Let the ape take over. But honestly, at the end of the day, I really don't think it matters how long you go, just so long as you fuck proper
>>
>>17392540
Fix that. It might be awesome if you just met and want to fuck all day, but you can't take out a whole hour all the time. Sometimes you need to be able to squeeze in a quick fuck.
>>
>>17392542

This, just fuck her well and she will be satisfied.

To date, my best and most favorite orgasm was after less than 30 seconds of intercourse. It was just after an extremely romantic series of accidents that culminated into a perfect moment of lovemaking. The emotion set me off harder than hours of foreplay could never match.
>>
>>17392499
>hate it when guys last longer than about 5-10min

Marry me

>>17392540
Some girls like long sex dude, I'm actually pretty ashamed that I last for about 5-10 min
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.