[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't have an issue with finding matches on Tinder, but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

I don't have an issue with finding matches on Tinder, but once I've got the matches I find it difficult to progress to a date.

A good number of my matches never even respond to my messages. If I find somebody with whom conversation continues for a while I'm never sure how to and how quickly to ask out on a date.

I never really learned to flirt as I was a socially awkward kid who fell into a LTR, which meant for most of my young life I didn't have to worry about that, but now I have no clue how to be flirtatious.

Also what sort of date ideas are good for Tinder dates? I get sick of continually asking girls out for drinks.
>>
Nice, I was just about to make a tinder thread.
Unfortunately I don't know how to help you as I'm a tinder noob as well, but maybe my bump will help.

My problem is, should I start messaging girls? I've got quite a lot of girls that have messaged me during my time using tinder, but it usually weren't the girls that I would LIKE to talk with. Like, girls that I liked because they were decent and I can't be too picky, not the cutest ones.
Also I don't have anyone to take a picture of me, so all my photos are basically selfies, albeit good ones. With this and my shitty bios I think I'm breaking the rules on how to create a good tinder profile. What do?
>>
start with a funny pick-up line or something, don't start with "hi how are you?" also if they don't respond after one or two messages, move on.
>>
>>17392254

make small talk and ask for their number to text them. go to their house to hang out or invite them to yours to hang out. bang. wash, rinse, repeat.
>>
>>17392292
Go to /soc/ to get feedback on your profile. As for messaging girls, just talk to everyone you match with, you never know when you might hit it off with somebody. If there's no chemistry you can just unmatch.
>>
>>17392305
One of my female friends said she didn't mind the "hey how are you?" opener on Tinder. Do you think she's just an abnormality?

>>17392310
So is it better to ask to hang out than arrange an actual date?
>>
>>17392254
I am in the same boat. I get plenty of matches, but almost no responses. And when I do get a convo going, they always nope the fuck out when I suggest to meet up. Even had girls add me on snapchat, but it all was still without any results.
Tinder or Bumble doesn't seem to be an accurate reflection of how girls behave around guys in real life. I wonder why though.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.