[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a 'weird' question, that I don't know how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

I have a 'weird' question, that I don't know how to feel about. I'm quite depressed, unmotivated and have hard time focusing or enjoying company, but when I drink about 0,06-0,1l of gin/vodka I suddenly want to sort out everything that is on my mind and become happy.

I was thinking if drinking 2-3 shots in the morning could be beneficial with my coffe, since it would motivate me to do stuff. Or maybe through out the day when I feel lazy and spend time on computer do no reason, instead of learning. I don't drink or smoke, I live healthy and active in sport , but I've noticed that I'm doing extremelly better when 2-3 shots are done.

I'm bartender so.. Despite me not really drinking, I do sometimes make myslef 2-3 gin tonics and I feel as if I could do anything and am happy about myself again, therefore also enjoy company and talk with strangers about nothing as much as they want. I don't know if this is becoming alchocolic or what, but 2-3 shota last me about 2 hours of focus/motivation/happiness and no worries/anxietis about myself and future.

Any personal experiences with this?
>>
>>17391662
>I don't know if this is becoming alcoholic or what

Yes it is. You're dependent on alcohol to provide you with happiness and comfort. It's incredibly unhealthy and you'll develop a nasty addiction, kill your liver, and end up depressed and desperate for another drink.

Either learn how to function without the aid of alcohol, or have fun developing cirrhosis and dying alone with a bottle of gin by your side.
>>
You are alcoholic.
>>
>>17391687
Okay, I drink 2-3 shots about twice or three times per week when I'm at the job and have nothing to do other than feeling depressed.

However, I thought it might become handy drinking everyday if I procrastinate too much. I guess you are right.

>>17391689
Lol, this is like saying my father is alchocolic for drinking some wine after a work. It's actually normal to drink wine daily where I'm from (Europe). Some even consider it weird if you don't drink a beer or two, glass of wine per day. Especially in summer. So I'm far from being alchocolic, but just wonder where this might lead to and if it is normal to function like that.
>>
>>17391720

>>17391687
Plus I'm very active with spott and sweat about 2 hours from it. Most of the guys have a beet or two after it, but I feel good just from exercising so I don't need that beer. Chirrosis doesn't just happen by drinking 2-3 shots daily, not to mention eating healthy and exercising daily.
>>
>>17391720
>Cirrhosis doesn't just happen by drinking 2-3 shots daily, not to mention eating healthy and exercising daily.

That's not the point. You're veering towards dangerous territory. Alcohol should not be a tool you depend on to function normally. It's okay to have a drink every now and then, but your mentality is unhealthy and could easily manifest itself into alcoholism.

Get help.
>>
>>17391720
OP is not talking about a beer or two a day. To quote directly,

>drinking 2-3 shots in the morning with my coffee
>2-3 shots last me about 2 hours of focus/motivation/happiness

This is beyond normal usage. Worse, OP wants to use alcohol to self-medicate. The only place that can lead is the drunk house. I sincerely hope OP takes this seriously and talks to a doctor before it becomes too late.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.