[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I started dating about two months ago, I know my girlfriend loves

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: 1458313232301.jpg (13KB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
1458313232301.jpg
13KB, 500x381px
I started dating about two months ago, I know my girlfriend loves me very much, so we started talking about our past. I am an ordinary guy, I never did shit besides smoking pot and getting drunk, but she told me some pretty dark things that have disappointed me a lot about her. She had a very destructive relationship, her ex bf forced her to have sex or throw her out of his home. After they broke up she started doing coke and having sex with random guys which she didn't ever recall their names. It shocked me a lot. This shit was was 4 years ago. I know I projected all my illusions towards her because I felt she was perfect for me and the way she treats me is beyond what any other girl did for me, and when I learned that she is not a princess, not perfect, it disappointed me a lot. How do I do to get over it, taking into account that I love her and I want that our relationship work out.
>>
4 years is a long time
I have done things 3-5 years ago that I regret now, I am a different person and those mistakes from long ago made me learn a lot about myself. I learned a lot of lessons in 5 years.
You are the type of person who gives me anxiety, someone who only sees the me from 5 years ago and not the present me. It hurts.
>>
>>17391651
>someone who only sees the me from 5 years ago
Yes, I know. That's exactly why I created this thread, so someone help/advice me to see her present, not her past. I know I'm very proud of myself and resentful. But the thought of her sleeping with a bunch of guys is killing me. I just need to get my shit straight.
>>
File: 1467971429080.jpg (59KB, 395x401px) Image search: [Google]
1467971429080.jpg
59KB, 395x401px
>>17391631
>I started dating about two months ago, I know my girlfriend loves me very much
>>
>>17391734
Well, we know each other for about 8 months. What's the problem with that?
>>
>>17391742
Here's your obligatory (You).
>>
>>17391734
This.

OP what the fuck are you doing. You're setting yourself up for disaster if you think you "love" someone who you've only dated for 2 months and don't even know their past yet.
>>
>>17391651
>I have done things 3-5 years ago that I regret now
Same here, but I never whored myself while snorting coke. I wish OP luck, but it is a red flag if there ever was one.
>>
>she was forced to have sex or get kicked out

Yeah, i'll bet.
>>
>>17391769
mane we both know red flags dont stop lust strucken pussy huntin niggas until they fall in love by accident and their bitch goes full ape shit by the time she reveals her true self
>>
>>17391631
>Every Girl Ever

Get over it. Its 2016
>>
>>17391631
Stop being so problematic, it's her life and if you can't accept her as she is you're not a real man
>>
>>17391847
>it's her life and if you can't accept her as she is you're not a real man
>if you can't accept that your current partner used to be a degenerate semen demon you're not a real man
I do not agree with you senpai
>>
>>17391866
good for you, it was sarcasm
>>
>>17391868
the amount of ppl that would say what u said is surprisingly alarming when it comes to this board
i thought u knew this senpai
>>
>>17391631
>started dating about two months ago

Oh fuck. Dating is the period of time to determine if you are a fit. Even employers have probationary periods before a full commitment. If you are this uncomfortable two months in you get out. Why do some of you guys ignore warning signs and then shocked later when things fall apart or you are miserable. If a fire alarm goes off you get out of the building.
>>
Don't really know what to tell you. You might just have to wait it out. I mean, you deal with present-her every day, you've never even seen past-her and likely never will, so how could that possibly threaten anything?
Obviously learning this information will make you feel things, there's no real getting around that and it's not really a problem in itself. You've decided your feelings are unfair and are choosing not to indulge in them, so it's pretty much dealt with. Choosing to put a bandage on a wound doesn't mean it doesn't hurt anymore, just means it probably won't get infected.

Maybe it'd help if she told you how she got out of that position so you can rationalise it better instead of being hit with this dissonance between who she was and who she is. But be careful there, you've already heard more than you maybe wanted to and it might be a terrible idea to hear any more.
>>
>>17391880
The majority of people let emotions lead them instead of rationality. They think this is the right way to go about relationships and that love can conquer all, when in reality, relationships need A LOT more than just love to work.

You should take your love with you, but don't let it lead. It can come after you find someone who rationally fits a the description of a good partner (and someone who has a checkered past while you don't isn't really fitting of that at all).
>>
>>17391631
Ordinary guy go find you an ordinary girl. Way too much difference in life experiences.

So what has she been doing with herself the last 4 years? Why did she stop raising hell, doing drugs and fucking anything with a dick?
>>
>>17391894
Of course I agree but two months in is desperation not love.
>>
The most accurate and reliable indikator of future behaviour is past behaviour. People don't have "phases", where they magically turn into new people after every phase. If you socker dick at the glory hole at the gay Club, you'll always be the guy that did that, and it'll affect you through the rest of your life.
>>
>>17391912
Obviously underaged. A lot of ppl regret shit. I did shit that I would never ever done if I had the mindset I have now.
>>
>>17391910
Oh I'm not refuting that, I'm completely agreeing with you there. It's infatuation.
>>
>>17391912
This. People will deny it all they want because they don't want to be associated with their past actions, but this will always be true. Your past is a part of you like any other, and people should judge accordingly.
>>
>>17391929
If OP was a reformed doper and serial club girl fucker then he could identify but OP hasn't lived on the edge, she has, and he's never gonna get it. Too much of a gap
>>
>>17391919
And the fact that you've done these things means your inhibitions have been lowered when it comes to the "shit" you've regretted. Once a thief.. .
>>
>>17391943
I agree. People are most likely compatible with similar people, and this includes similar pasts. Similar pasts means similar personalities, values, and experiences.
>>
>>17391912

This is true. When I was 3 I pooped in the bathtub and it's haunted me ever since. But that's nothing compared to my friend who used to watch anime. And we don't even speak of the guy who went emo.
>>
>>17391960
>implying some people don't develop a scat fetish out of similar experiences
>implying recovering weeaboos dont relapse
>implying your "friend" isn't in fact you, a scatloving weeaboo attentionwhore
>>
>>17391960
Are you really going to imply that any of that is on the same level as what OP's girlfriend did? Really? Try harder.

This is like cultural relativism at the individual level. Not all pasts are equal.
>>
>>17391969
>scatloving weeaboo attentionwhore
my sides
>>
>>17391886
>>17391651
Only true adv on entire thread. Pretty sure OP bailed out, but man the fuck up. Pretty sure if you did that, she was going to let that go for you. Most ppl saying she's a cokewhore are probably men. People do shit, people regret shit. She told you that, she could have omitted or lied, but maybe she cares about you and want shit to be true.
>>
>>17391998
>cokewhore
jesus anon but a cokewhore is hardcore shit. We're not talking about a girl that stripped through college or had a 60 period of fucking a dorm floor. this girl fucked for dope
>>
>>17392007
>reading comprehension
OP said she did coke and fucked some random guys. The rest of anons are saying she was a coke whore.
>>
>>17392019
I went back and read it and we all know women don't buy coke, they don't have to, they have a pussy.
>>
>>17391998
>Only true adv on entire thread.
>the only true advice is the advice I agree with

>man the fuck up
>you're not a Man(TM) if you don't want to commit yourself to a girl who was a cokewhore and who you've only been dating for 60 days

>Most ppl saying she's a cokewhore are probably men.
Nope

>People do shit, people regret shit.
>All people have been cokewhores or similar. It's ridiculous for you to expect a girl who doesn't have a bad past, even though you yourself don't
>>
File: 1463483486560.jpg (130KB, 631x353px) Image search: [Google]
1463483486560.jpg
130KB, 631x353px
>>17391651
>>
>>17391919
>tl: I have a meme character that changes with the current trend

also known as no character and no father presence while growing up
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.