[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My bf is an asshole with my friends. I have a bunch of friends,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

My bf is an asshole with my friends.

I have a bunch of friends, 2 of them of which my bf hates. He hates one of them to a point there is nothing my friend will do in order to make peace. He even begged for forgiveness.

So, I feel I am in a point where if I am with my friends I have to leave my bf alone, and if i am with my bf I can't be with my friends. Everybody used to be together but now... It sucks man.

I have to say, I love my bf and he has always been nice with me. And I kinda understand why he is in this position, yet. I expected him could forgive my friend for the sake of peace and harmony.

Any advice?
>>
>I kinda understand why he is in this position, yet. I expected him could forgive my friend

What did your friend do?
>>
>>17391123
He pretty much scams to get money. My bf knows about that behaviour, and got mad when my friend bragged about it like it was something harmless.

We just don't care but, well, it's wrong. And he probably won't stop doing it. But at least he promised he will stop showing off such behaviour.
>>
>>17391117
This is why I did not date that one girl

You're friends are probably cunts OP
>>
I assume they're male too?
>>
>>17391145
Your boyfriend has at least some amount of ethics and he is the asshole, impressive.
>>
>>17391145

shoutout to bf for being right
>>
Your friend is a thief, nothing more. Your boyfriend is in the right, why would you want to be around a thief?
>>
>>17391117
You're an asshole and your boyfriend deserves better than you.
>>
>>17391145
Wow. Sounds like you're the asshole and if your bf was smart, he would dump you.

I can't believe this is even a question. Your bf is too good for you.
>>
>>17391267
>>17391267
>>17391252
>>17391235
>>17391229

this
>>17391227
>>
>>17391222
Mixed bag.

>>17391227
>>17391229
>>17391267
Well, thanks for that. Is nice to have a different opinion from what I have been hearing.

Indeed, it has to do with ethics and principles. How I can blame my bf, who he is pretty much a rightful person? But... What my friend does doesn't affect him or my friends at all. And well... Dude, nobody acts ℅100 according to the law. We download pirated games, fap to loli/shota, drugs and so. What if someone else does something more? I mean, he is higher in the moral ground, but he isnt pure enough to tell what is right and wrong.

I see this, not like an opportunity to judgement but for an opportunity to have what many people want: friendship. These people are willing to leave the past behind and resolve the differences in order to get along and have harmony.
>>
>>17391145
you are lucky, your bf is strong of character and morals
>>
>>17391319
your friend is engaging in action that actively harms other people, unlike fapping to loli and smoking weed (which are also bad for you and you should refrain from)
>>
>>17391326
>Smoking weed is harmless
It contributes to fuel criminal organizations that kills dozens of people every day in sudamerica
>>
>>17391319
Nice mental gymnastics and selfish wishful thinking, i'm sure that makes you feel a lot better, i mean, it even makes you put the blame on him.
>>
>>17391331
>not buying your weed from the local dispensary
>>
>>17391319
Like the other anon said, all the things you listed are victimless crimes. Your friend is literally scamming people. I.e. someone is getting hurt as a direct consequence of his actions. Your friend is a cunt.

Not only that, but if someone has such little ethics to fuck over people like that, how do you know he won't fuck over you and your bf? There's no honor among theives or something like that. It's not only an ethical issue, but a safety issue as well.
>>
Because your "best friend" is probably an an entitled whore who hangs out with an ugly girl to feel better about herself. No offence.

I bet her advice was "leave him" when you guys started dating.

I really love these kid of girls. The ones who are pretty much the eqvivalent of a male macho alpha guy.
>>
God forbid you ever need to depend on one another, what a shitty circle of friends.
>>
>>17391331
i live in a civilized country. the state grows it.
>>17391404
projecting hardcore
>>
>>17391381
>>17391409
Well, thanks again. It hurts a bit but that's why I came here asking for advice.

>>17391404
Indeed, at least one of my friends told me he was doing wrong and I should leave him.

But seriously, everything is just a point of view. That doesn't mean the rest of my friends are bad people, they're pretty nice, we just aren't as strict as my bf.
>>
>>17391444
It's not about being strict, it's about having a minimum of ethics.
>>
>>17391444
I seriously hope he leaves you. You have serious problems bordering on being a sociopath.

I bet you're Russian too. This sounds very typical for Russia.
>>
>>17391487
OP here. I am willing to read your insults as long as you can explain me why I am so wrong. I just want everybody be friends. I am not blaming my bf for his actions. I understand him, I was just begging some compassion, I don't ask much.

Btw canadian.
>>
>Any advice?

Don't hang around with criminals?
>>
>>17391502
People did that already.

No you are not blaming hin, you are judging him for not wanting to be friends with this super cool criminal friend of yours.
>>
>my friend, he even begged for forgiveness
>he begged for forgiveness
>he begged
>he
>he
>he

Forst rules of long term relationships. You cant have male friends unless they're fags or your boyfriends male friends.

What are you? Fucking new to this shit?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.