[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop the feelings of inadequacy and inferiority

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1468432939317.gif (951KB, 800x561px) Image search: [Google]
1468432939317.gif
951KB, 800x561px
How do I stop the feelings of inadequacy and inferiority after being cheated on?
>>
>>17390220

When someone cheats its not about the person they're cheating on, its about them. The same reason people don't go out of their way to bully people because the person they're bullying is inferior but in reality they do it because they themselves feel inferior and can only obtain validation by belittling others.

At the risk of sounding cliche, its not you, its them. Unless you're a complete asshole, then its you.
>>
Meet new people who accept you for who you are, try dating again when you feel like you're ready, and tell yourself that you are worth it

it fucking sucks getting cheated on, I've been there

Best you can do is just cut contact with the cheater, and turn to friends and family for support when you feel like crap. It'll get better eventually, anon. I feel for you
>>
>>17390232

This. I really don't get why people give cheaters a second chance.

Learn to love yourself more than you love your cheating partner
>>
>>17390232
OP here, I want to mention that I obviously cut off all contact and I'm single, it's been a month but I still feel like complete shit.
>>
Well cheating doesn't happen because your partner thinks the other person is better than you, it happens because they're unable to control their actions like a mature human being.

Imagine, for instance, if you see a hot girl on the street - your first thought is about having sex with her - don't deny it, its natural, but you don't act on it. Well you don't because you can control yourself and can rationalize and see that it would be wrong to do.

So you see, cheating doesn't happen because you're inferior - it happens because the person you are with is inferior.
>>
>>17390264

Depends on per person, but it will take some time before you can get your confidence back.

It's normal to feel like complete shit after some shit like that happened.

Just try to enjoy/notice the other finer things in life while trying to cope. You will eventually get over it and get your mojo back
>>
File: 20160413132334.png (472KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
20160413132334.png
472KB, 600x600px
>Girlfriend cheats on me twice.
>I tell people she cheated on me.
>Year fucking later after the breakup and me flat out ignoring her she calls me out in the middle of a mall.
>Starts yelling at me asking why I'm going around telling people I cheated on her. (As if it was somehow untrue)

What the fuck was this girl on.
>>
>>17390220
let it consume you
>>
>>17390277
nigga how do you get cheated on twice
>>
You're not inferior.
However, you should examine yourself and see if you caused the person to stray away or not.
>>
>>17390277
You did the right thing. She's just mad that her reputation is ruined.
>>
>>17390277
God that must have been so satisfying knowing that Chad wouldn't fuck her because of her past reputation.
>>
>>17391035
>IT'S HIS FAULT I CHEATED ON HIM
>HE DROVE ME TO IT

said every faithless cunt ever
>>
>>17391199
>he takes care of me, buys me new things, our sex life is great, we often go out but i was missing something, it's not my fault
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.