[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We were talking about sex, and she finally tells me one of her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1468872360545s.jpg (5KB, 250x215px) Image search: [Google]
1468872360545s.jpg
5KB, 250x215px
We were talking about sex, and she finally tells me one of her fantasies after a year and seven months of us dating. She wants to be DP'd. She didn't go into detail, but she says that was scared to tell me because she thought that I'd think she was a whore. I don't, but... A little nervous, y'know? I took her virginity, and she doesn't do much but masturbate. Our sex life is completely fine. I feel as if (by the type of girl she is) that she simply is interested in what it feels like to have two things in her holes. Not really stemming from wanting two guys.

Anyone ever gone through this? And yeah, I'm expecting the "DROP HER SHES A WHORE BRO /THREAD" but maybe I'll come to that conclusion when I see many different opinions on this.
>>
>>17390139
use a dildo/ dual wield a strapon

otherwise she just a whore that wants other dick
>>
https://christiannymphos.org/2008/05/22/double-penetration/
>>
>>17390162
I'm aware. She also spoke of a threesome being one of her fantasies, I should've added apparently.
>>
>>17390143
Dual wield. Heh. You're alright, anon.
>>
>>17390185
I'd say threesomes are a pretty common fantasy. I would never do it in real life though. If it's strictly a fantasy, then no problem.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.