[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>anytime anything bad happens to you, it's 100% your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: and thats why ur shit.png (748KB, 528x693px) Image search: [Google]
and thats why ur shit.png
748KB, 528x693px
>anytime anything bad happens to you, it's 100% your fault and you should have prevented it
>anytime anything good happens to you, it's either dumb luck of benevolence from others and you did nothing to bring it upon yourself

Why does everyone always tell me this is the case? Even when I literally roll dice badly, people act like I did something wrong and unskillful and brought the misfortune upon myself on purpose. It goes double when it's stuff of complete chance that I had no hand in, like computer game random factors or market fluctuations influencing my savings accounts. If I lose 12 bucks on something, it's not TD at fault, it's me. If I miss a 99% shot in XCOM, it's not the game, it's that I personally rolled badly. Why is everything bad that happens taken as something I personally did wrong? And what few times it goes right, why doesn't anyone ever credit me?
>>
Just world theory/hypothesis
>>
Just bullshit. Some people don't like to give credit. If you know something you did badly was by chance and not because you fucked up, then believe yourself and don't listen to anyone who says otherwise. If you fuck up, own up to it, analyze how and why you fucked up, and improve yourself. Fuck anyone who tells you otherwise to discredit you.
>>
Pretentious cynic logic 101

Just the two statements to expect before some personal attack.
>>
>>17389879
>>anytime anything bad happens to you, it's 100% your fault and you should have prevented it
>>anytime anything good happens to you, it's 100% thanks to you and you should be proud of it.

Fixed. This way you can pat yourself on the back for everything that goes right, and you can try to improve yourself if something goes wrong because of you.

Obviously exclude all the random shit from this, like coin flips, dice rollings, etc and stuff that would have happened anyway, like muslims blowing up, market crashing, etc
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.