[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend told me the other night after she blue balled me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

My girlfriend told me the other night after she blue balled me that she wasn't feeling sexually attracted to me anymore.

I also missed an opportunity to shoot another film.

now I am depressed, and want to kill my self. Why when I'm depressed do I want to cease to exist so badly?

Is that how everyone experiences depression?

it's also funny that enough people post here talking about suicide that they include a hotline for it. rofl
>>
>>17389815
You gotta experience the lows if you ever wanna get better.

I've been friendzoned pretty painfully aswell before, so I know the feeling. Tbh I cried like a bitch. I'm better with women now, though. Remember, you can get better.
>>
>>17389836

bless your heart.
>>
>self diagnosed depression
you mean you're sad.
>>
>>17389815
There's a site called PiPubs.com that's pretty decent. It looks retarded, but it's helped me a lot. The guy on there is 42 and dates 20 year olds. He's not rich either.
>>
>>17389815
I know how you feel, OP- rejection hurts. Especially when the one that you love no longer feels the same way about you. It's confusing, it makes you feel betrayed, like you're not good enough, etc

The only way to work through it is to take it one day at a time. I got dumped by the girl I thought was "the one"- she just fell out of love with me for whatever reason. I didn't get out of bed for like, a week. I felt so small and alone and like you, I just wanted to disappear. Hell, I don't even sleep in my bed right now because it's where she first told me that she loved me and laying there, alone in that room, is just too painful for me to bear. I sleep on the couch right now. I don't think I've gone a day so far where I haven't felt miserable or cried. It's been a month since she broke up with me.

But the upside, is that I've noticed the misery and sadness is slowly being pockmarked with moments of happiness- I share a joke with my friends and family, I watch a show that makes me laugh, stuff like that. They've increased in their occurrence. It helps to see physical proof that I'm slowly but surely getting better- and you will too. This is all a part of being a person, experiencing this kinda shit. And like that other anon said, the low parts of life are something everyone experiences- but you will also experience the highs in life again, too.

It will take time and it will fucking suck- but you will get better, OP. I believe in you.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.