[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'll get straight to the point >Basically I'm sad,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

File: 1459646762975.jpg (58KB, 1178x960px) Image search: [Google]
1459646762975.jpg
58KB, 1178x960px
I'll get straight to the point

>Basically I'm sad, lonely, and anxious.

>I have never had a girlfriend

>OKcupid, Tinder, Bumble etc aren't working.

I'm really laid back, kind, friendly, everybody knows me and I assume they like me as a person but I cant manage to have a relationship or hook up with any girls...ever

I have recently gone through a transformation after losing over 100 lbs. but I still fail to attract any females for anything more than just a friendship

I always get the "You'll find somebody great!" "You're a great catch!" etc... It gets depressing, where in reality I feel as if I'm going to be alone forever. Time will just pass and I'll be 30, 35, 40 becoming more and more desperate..

I'm honestly peaking currently at 25, but I'm still lonely as fuck

What do /adv/?
>>
You dont seem to understand how women's mind work.

You are basically "too nice"
>>
>>17389642
Fuck man. I've had a really good friend tell me something similar, and I don't know to fix it..
>>
File: edith.jpg (123KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
edith.jpg
123KB, 1920x1080px
>>17389642
this

sorry bud, they dont want you. Your too sane and not fun enough( translation: future criminal enough) for them

keep going, make money and retire with a 18-24 year old trophy gold digging wife

remember the saying.

Men age like fine wine.
Women age like Milk.

eventually they will all look like this and wish they were dead
>>
>>17389650
Yeah, well I'm pre-med, and the thing is I do go out, and have a good time.

I may seem boring, but I'm truly and exciting person. I just don't know to express that shit
>>
>>17389629

Why is being with a girl important to you? Do you want to have children? If not, being with a woman is non-essential unless you make it essential to your emotional security. You have the power to decide what's important to you, and it does not have to be women unless you want it to be. Is it losing your virginity that's important? Proving to someone else that you're valuable enough to have sex with? If it's not that, then what is it? Try to figure out where exactly this desire for a girlfriend comes from, so you can understand it and yourself better.
>>
>>17389657
>I may seem boring, but I'm truly and exciting person. I just don't know to express that shit

i know, everyone has their quirks/good points to them

but women in general dont want to find out. where your at in life if it aint shoved down their throat they dont want it

oh THEY WILL eventually. The Wall is real. It comes for ALL women; even the married ones.

As i said work on yourself, work on your finances. Everything will work out for you in the end. And the women who scorned you will eventually look like their bodies were melted in a microwave
>>
>>17389645
Ask your friend then.Its too long to explain and subjected to some cultural stuff depending on the country.
>>
>>17389665
When you live alone, go to school/work, you tend to get lonely when your not hanging out with friends (which seem to be disappearing lately)..

I'm looking for some sort of companionship yes.

I've lost my virginity with a drunken hook up but thats about it.
>>
>>17389629
How the fuck do you know you're peaking at 25 if you have yet to be 30, 35, or 40??? Most people are actually happiest in their 30s or 40s because they are financially stable and married.

Also, so what? My god mother didn't meet anyone until 27 and then married my god father. And if you don't get nobody get over it. If your life is so great it shouldn't be ruined by an imaginary person not being there and if your life is so bad, it won't be made any better.

Also, stop trying to force it if it isn't working out. Like drop tinder and artificial shit like that and talk to people you know.
>>
>>17389629
I'm a few years older than you.

Been through the same.

Pretty much, you need to go get them. I hate to say this but you need to pretend to be Chad.

Never fucking underestimate how much a woman appreciates being wanted.
Like, shit, she just accepted your date. All your needs are met.
But she can get any nerd on a date. What she needs is to be wanted.

Haha, there was this girl that I got a date with but ruined because I was too much of a pussy. Haha, it haunts me and I want to die. Haha.

Anyways, don't be like me.

Your goal with a date is just to get a date. You sit there and act like everything good has happened.
But her goal with a date is to find someone who appreciates her and wants her as she is.

You see a difference?
A man wants what he can get.
A woman wants what she needs.

Be what she needs.
>>
>>17389645
Being too nice is easy to fix.

Be more selfish.

You see, women and society go hand in hand. Women need society to survive. Men can go long times without people but women cannot live without socializing. It's built in their minds. To survive, a woman must have an understanding of society and of what man is strong enough to provide for her.

But strength is misleading. Bill gates has billions of dollars but his wife is ugly as sin. I know guys with no job, lives with their parents, but gets pussy all the time.

Women want men who are selfish. Period. But to find out they test constantly. This is why you must be selfish.

Not selfish as in taking advantage of people, but disregarding your NEED for women. A man should never NEED a woman. A man should always WANT a woman. That's all. A man must define his life by his principles and what he wants to do. If you are a hardcore gamer, cool. If you rock climb, cool. That is part of your life.

Never make a woman the center of your world. At best, a woman is a convience, another way to have fun and enjoy life.

When you whine for a woman, when you pine for a woman, you will never get her. It's paradoxical. Women don't want the desperate guy. They don't wish to be fawned like a precious gem. They want to be respected as ordinary people and fucked good.

To do this you must stop looking. stop desperately attaching yourself to a girl. When you see an attractive girl, be chill, and see how far you can get with her. Period. She resists or shuts you out, move on. Meanwhile, build your social circle, go on awesome trips, learn new things, and most importantly: hang out with other men. Other men are so much better at teaching how to get women than women. Women always want to look good no matter what and say what you want to hear and talk mad shit behind your back. Don't ask a woman for advice on getting women.
>>
>>17389676

If the goal is companionship, why does it have to be a woman? It could be another man, a dog, friends online, or anything else. Your desire for companionship is valid, but you're limiting your opportunities rather severely (and not succeeding, per your own admission). You don't need a woman for companionship, you need a woman if you want to have a biological child. Don't limit yourself, especially if it isn't even making you happy by doing so.
>>
>>17389681
I've done this. Nothing fucking changes. Same shit, still lonely.

Shit gets rough when you realize your on your own, and the only one you have to talk to is yourself..
>>
>>17389695
>the only one you have to talk to is yourself..
Not fucking true.

I may be old, ugly, alone, and drunk, but there are always people to talk to.
I don't talk to them because I'm full of issues and neuroses.
But at least I fucking acknowledge that they're there.

One of the few happy aspects of my life is knowing that I have good friends. Friends that I love and I could probably talk to them about my feelings.
But I'm afraid so I don't.
>>
>>17389686
>>17389690
Everytime I get the balls to ask a girl on a date, I make the decision on NOT making a move, and this fucking haunts me all the time.

I'm always self-conscious of what the after-affect will be once I ask her, and get denied, or ask her out, go out and never get a call back.

I'm always imaging the future and i end up shooting myself in the foot..

I need to get the fuck over this..
>>
>>17389690
I've done this with an attractive girl, but I END UP ignoring her or scolding her or something just to get the upper edge and seem 'cool'

and I fuck it up and she ends up thinking i'm weird or gay or both...
>>
>>17389695
And this my friend is your problem.

If you think a woman is going to solve your loneliness tough shit. Be with a woman long enough and you'll realize if you go into it thinking like that you'll get burned every time.

You have to be fine with being by yourself and doing things you like doing. You have to enjoy your own company even when people aren't there, and respect yourself as if you were great even if your not. A woman is nothing more than an addition. Thinking otherwise will make you bitter, angry, and resentful.

The way to avoid all that is to simply live according to whatever the fuck you want to do. Once you do that, and stop giving a shit so much life will be so much easier.
>>
>>17389719
>Everytime I get the balls to ask a girl on a date, I make the decision on NOT making a move, and this fucking haunts me all the time.
Oh man, do this all the time.
The problem is is that you see your life as a broad timeline on a wall.
>Here's David, in 2014, he asked a girl out and she said no. And there's 2014 again, he asked another girl out, and she said no.

That's your perspective. And you know something you already know? You don't matter.

What is really is is what they see
>Some guy asked me out. I said no because I wanted to go see that movie and I had gas. In some year, I forget. Maybe 2013?
If they reject you, it doesn't matter. You'll never see them again.

It's fine. Just do it. It's not highschool anymore. You won't be mocked.
Hell, you'll seem normal if you ever bring it up, which you don't have to.
>>
>>17389728

This is correct. Love yourself, and you won't need anyone else to love you.
>>
>>17389732
That's the thing, I will see them again. I'm work at school and go to school, and that is where I mainly meet these women that I know I should try to ask out.

I need to get over this. I guess the only way is to ask her out..
>>
>>17389735
>Love yourself, and you won't need anyone else to love you.
Fuck that.
That just leads to introspection and the circling of the inner blackhole that is your inadequacy.

The answer is to say "Fuck you, me".
Fuck loving yourself.
You are shit.
Make yourself better.

Life is a fucking mountain.
You don't get anywhere by sitting down and saying "I like where I am".
No, you get shit by climbing and hurting and sweating.
>>
>>17389742
There's the old saying "Don't shit where you eat".

I've had real good experience with OKCupid.
You said you haven't, but wait 6 months since your last try and try again under a new name.

I actually met my new circle of friends through a date I went on.
>>
>>17389724
No no no.

I said a woman should never be the center of your world. That doesn't mean you ignore her. I mean you have a dick right? Use it. Women love dicks, because they think with their dick.

Look man, as it stands right now the best thing that could happen in your life is if you got rejected. You need to get rejected. You've put yourself in the position where asking a girl out, getting her number, taking her out, hell... Fucking her is completely out of your reality.

So you need to feel the harsh burning pain of rejection like all of us inevitably feel.

You live in your mind. "What if she would love me""if I had only done this..." Odds are you'd still get rejected.

For some reason society has built up this idea that being rejected is a bad thing. It's only bad if you keep fucking up. Rejection is how you get pussy, money, friends, influence. Fucking up, and learning from it makes you strong.

So you need to build up those rejection calluses and get to work.

This doesn't mean that I don't mean what I say about not making women your center. Like money, like power, like anything else, learning balance is the key to a happy life. So don't obsess that you can't get women and don't focus on it all the time: once you start getting women you'll find what we all know: they are crazy as hell. But do not cower away from something you want. Actually fight man. Stop being a little bitch.
>>
>>17389744
By making yourself better, you're just making it easier to love and be happy with yourself.

You don't need to stay where you are, who would let a child they loved, truly loved, squander their potential? The same is true for self-love.

Also, if you rely on another human being to love you as a condition of your happiness, what happens when they stop loving you? You can at least control your own emotions, but those of others? Hmm.. good luck with that...
>>
>>17389744
Dude, if you love yourself, and I mean... REALLY love yourself, you'll do everything to make yourself happy, right?

You'll eat healthy because your body is a temple.

You'll make money because you want to buy things you like and have a cool house.

You'll fuck 9s and 10s instead of desperately settling for a 4 because you can't do any better.

You'll surround yourself with awesome friends and have fun every day.

If you call loving yourself spiraling down a black hole you obviously don't love yourself and need to get reacquainted.
>>
>>17389765
Exactly. This right here.

Op. As men who have fucked their fare share of women we offer you this advice: be a balling physician. Make money, work out, have a ton of friends, love your life. Do that, come back here, and tell us if you still have women problems.
>>
>>17389777
Fuck your trips.

Some people aren't as good as others.
And that's OK.

Loving yourself means accepting yourself.
And accepting that you're an ugly son of a bitch who isn't very smart and who won't amount to much is what the person who is all of the above should do.

Delusion is never healthy
>>
>>17389820

Acceptance is the best form of love, for sure.

Do what you can with what you have where you are.
--Teddy Roosevelt
>>
>>17389650

Came into this thread to tell you not to listen to this schmuck.
>>
>>17389760
I'll do it. Not I'll try my best, not I'll get around to it.

I'll fucking do it and get over myself.

>>17389751
I remade my account. Don't know if it's good or bad, but gonna give it a go.
>>
Hey OP just know that you're in a better place right now than you are after a break up.

I'm going through a break up right now and it hurts a lot worse than back when I was a 23 year old virgin who had never been in a relationship.

My point is there is a bright side to your situation
>>
>>17389692
But isn't there something about making love to a woman and having a companionship with her? Like romance is something to desire and it isn't the same as just having a friend or a pet.

Right?
>>
>>17389877
The two sometimes intersect, but let's be honest, they don't always.
The other anon is right.
Companionship is what everyone needs.

Love doesn't have to be sexual.
Love is a busy word today.
Most of the time it means romantic and sexual love.
But it really means any kind.
Including the type between good friends.
And that's OK
>>
>>17389877
Sure. But it's not going to solve your life's problems.
>>
I will echo what everyone has already said in this thread but I will put my own twist to it.

IF you already hate your life and you have problems in it, like you're too depressed, you hate your job, you don't make enough money, you have no friends...then getting a woman will make your life even WORSE.

No, life isn't like a Michael Cera movie where the cute girl next door comes and rescues you from your sadness. You need to get your things and life in order first before you can even think of taking care of someone's happiness. Cause that's what relationships are for, sharing the happiness in your life with someone else, and relationships ain't cheap either, you need to have a good deal of disposable income to fuel them.

With this all said, I do not believe there is a point in your life where everything will forever be okay, A wise man I know once said, "Things will always be both wonderful and terrible, and to a large part our experience is determined by which we choose to focus on." But you don't need to be looking for women to validate or make your life better if you are sad, lonely and anxious all the time.

Also as a parting note, get rid of the okcupids, tinders and bumbles. They do nothing for you other than kill your self esteem and self confidence to want to talk to women in real life. Purge them from your phone and start practicing actually talking to people you see and finding out about them instead of reading a bio and seeing 3 selfies. That's how your ancestors did it and it worked for them seeing as you're here.
>>
>>17389976
The thing is I have everything going for me now, except for a woman.

Like I said, everything is lining up for me and I'm beginning to peak, but when It comes to showing a girl I'm interested, I'm a hopeless moron..

Maybe i have it wrong. I'm always wondering what other people are thinking about me. What this girl thinks about me, and she'll probably think I'm a pervert or moron for thinking I could ask her out etc..

Also, the decision of not making a move, then trying to but its way to late is a common theme for me. Or at least I think so.
>>
>>17390024
>I have everything going for me now

It sure doesn't sound that way. You said you're sad, lonely and anxious, no one who has their life together experiences this stuff just cause a woman is missing. Your self confidence is in the gutter and you need to work on that.

>I'm always wondering what other people are thinking about me.

Again, this culture is enhanced more cause of the tinders of the world, where you swipe right on a girl and she never right swipes you, so you're stuck thinking something is wrong with you physically cause you can only get 2 matches in a month, seriously, these apps are doing so much to hurt men's self confidence it's ridiculous.

Like I said, it's upto you to decide what you want to focus on, either to play the victim forever or go out there and start talking to women cause the impression I get is that you're not even trying to, you're just hiding behind tinder and dating sites.
>>
>>17390024
Are you me?

I'm literally living this right now.
>>
>>17390024
>>17390054
This sounds shilly, but have you watched Bojack Horseman?

The last season is all about how success is not tied to happiness.
How you are happy is not determined by what you do.

Job, women, or whatever. You are happy because you choose to be. Not because outside influences allow you to be
>>
>>17390053
Not OP, but what if you're so far introverted/shy that going to places made for socializing is basically torturous?
>>
>>17390068

You need to ask why yourself why you find it torturous. Is it cause of a bad experience you had?
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.